Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has not posted in Show Yourselves that you would like to?

MissU28

what the heck is wrong with you?

jacobs better then portis

sporting chargers AND niners gear

Romo sits to pee is adorable?

man, you will NOT be sitting with me at Winstons. :doh:

i just have love for all athletes:drool:

don't judge me just yet

fredsavage.jpg

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Truly the zoonster bears more than a passing resemblance to Mr. Savage of Wonder Years fame. Combine that with the fact that former narrator Daniel Stern's one of his cell plan's Fave Five and you have more than enough conspiracy underpinnings for Ollie Stone to make another megaflop out of.

-I'm just sayin' :)

Sure. Threaten BigMike with a good time. What about the rest of us out here in Cali?

:D

when i first moved out there (to murrieta) I was going to sub in hemet...I was all fingerprinted and ready to go...but then i got a full teaching job in oceanside...so i said PEACE HEMET! It is soooo hot up there. I prefer being close to the ocean:cool:

But I could have been right down the street!

when i first moved out there (to murrieta) I was going to sub in hemet...I was all fingerprinted and ready to go...but then i got a full teaching job in oceanside...so i said PEACE HEMET! It is soooo hot up there. I prefer being close to the ocean:cool:

But I could have been right down the street!

Wow. I never knew. When I read your bolded I felt simultaneously excited...and afraid.

Very afraid. j/k

Gotta agree with ya about the Hem though; it's too freaking hot pretty much 10 months out of the year. Of course there IS that 2-day spring we have, with the turning colors of the Walmart shopping bags. That's pretty special...

<sigh>

• 2 months later...

Archived