Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has not posted in Show Yourselves that you would like to?

MissU28

Yep, I'm attention-whoring! But I just got freaking married this weekend!!!!! I'm a "Mrs." now...whoa...my husband is so screwed. :D

P.S. This is me at my home with my 2 nieces..the littlest one wouldn't get her picture taken without her "cellphone." lol

YAYYYYYY Congrats Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I'm attention-whoring! But I just got freaking married this weekend!!!!! I'm a "Mrs." now...whoa...my husband is so screwed. :D

P.S. This is me at my home with my 2 nieces..the littlest one wouldn't get her picture taken without her "cellphone." lol

Dang! Well, congrats and all that good stuff. Be sure to convert him to a 'Skins fan. :D

You will need a different name in the forum now.

here's me, severly hungover from a loooong night in LA the evening before.
Okay dude, you SERIOUSLY need to call me next time you go out in LA!!!\\\

P.S. Thanks for the nuptials congrats....we are having lots of fun, although I'm still posting from our honeymoon!!! Beavis is asleep right now, lol!

I haven't posted a picture of myself since I was 14 or so

here are some recent ones:

First one is of me at a Nats Pirates game. my friend's dad got all of us tickets behind home plate, a once in a lifetime deal for sure, it was a lot of fun!

menatspirates.png

second one is of me being the Sergeant of the Guard during hell week two weeks ago.

mesog.png

third is of me and a friend chilling out on guard during hell week watching the rats on the parade deck. guarddyke.png

the final one is of me getting "personal attention" during our own hell week a year ago

vmicadre4.png

Wait, aren't you the kid that posted a pic of himself with his friends at some bar? And you talked some chics into getting in the pic, then barely got in the pic yourself? :laugh:

ES members have a memory like an elephant.

He will never live that down, unless he does something awesome like screw Jessica Biel

photo.jpg?t=1249005431

thats for you to find out....its kinda obvious if you paid attention :silly:

and if you do find the picture, please dont post it in here since it has my sisters in it too.

they are too young for you Mick :silly:

I saw that picture...I know where to find it. I don't know why it shouldn't be posted, BLTO's sisters were kinda hot, if I have the right picture in mind. They looked sad, which was understandable given the circumstances. But still hot...actually, I'm kind of curious how old they are now myself, but mostly because I don't want to get the picture of that one dude posted about me, Chris Matthews or something.

Archived