Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Something Creepy

Will the Skins make the playoffs? Ye o little faith shall be exposed!  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Skins make the playoffs? Ye o little faith shall be exposed!

• 3 months later...

Kuchisake-onna

500x308xslit11-500x308.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

According to the legend, children walking alone at night may encounter a woman wearing a surgical mask, which is not an unusual sight in Japan as people wear them to protect others from their colds or sickness. The woman will stop the child and ask, "Am I pretty?"  If the child answers no, the child is killed with a pair of scissors which the woman carries. If the child answers yes, the woman pulls away the mask, revealing that her mouth is slit from ear to ear, and asks "How about now?" If the child answers no, he/she will be cut in half. If the child answers yes, then she will slit his/her mouth like hers. It is impossible to run away from her, as she will simply
reappear in front of the victim.

500x276xslit2-500x276.jpg.pagespeed.ic.w

That appears to be a Huntsman, which some label as dangerous. However, there has never been evidence that they are dangerous to humans. They have killed mice in experiments, but they have not shown to be harmful to humans. In the states, the only spiders you need to worry about are the Black Widow, Brown Recluse and the Yellow Sac Spider.

Honestly, the only one that I am slightly worried about is the Black Widow. They make you fell pain for a couple of weeks. There is an anti venom which can be taken once in your lifetime, but you also risk your life, because it may kill you. People that have experienced that pain have said that it is the longest couple of weeks in their lives. I have known a couple people that have been bitten by Brown Reclucses and Yellow Sac spiders with minimal to no damage, including my wife.

That black widow video is horrifying...why would you allow a spider to crawl on you?

You see the part where it starts to spaz out in his hand?  I'd have panicked and caused it to bite me... then promptly fainted (That's if I was dumb enough to let one crawl on me to begin with)

• 4 weeks later...

The Uniface Mask: A new alternative to make-up or plastic surgery?

Could this rather creepy face mask be a cost-effective alternative to plastic surgery?

df6.jpg?w=650&h=507&crop=1#038;h=629

For women worried about wrinkles or the rising cost of make-up products, the Uniface Mask could be the solution.

Promising a ‘lifetime’s worth of confidence’, the product apparently features ‘bionic skin’ technology for a comfortable fit, according to the Oddity Central.

‘Uniface mask is a dream fulfilling face that satisfies today’s beauty standards,’ explains the official product website.

‘Giant anime eyes, long lashes, a high nose bridge, and narrow chin and cheeks are all in one product.

‘It’s time to be free from painful and dangerous plastic surgeries or tiring make-up [routines].

‘With Uniface Mask, it’s only one step to become an ideal beauty.’

Click on the link for the full article

Black widow video:  The guy says in the description: This video is intended to calm some of the many misconceptions and fears regarding venomous spiders.

Well, I don't think it calms anyone's fears or misconceptions.  I am not worried about them randomly attacking me and eating me alive.  Here in Alabama they hide in and around everything.  I assume I will be bitten at some point in my yard or garage.  I will probably grab something, not see it and aggravate it.

Shoot, I walked my wife out to her car in the garage.  She hit the garage door opener and I was walking out under the door.  I stopped and was saying bye, I looked up and there was one hanging right above my face.

I don't fear spiders, just don't want to be bit by one of these suckers. 

Clown accused of terrorizing residents

NORTHAMPTON, England - A balloon-carrying clown accused of terrorizing residents says on his Facebook page that he's not carrying a knife and is not scaring residents as had been reported, according to video from Buzz: 60.

http://bcove.me/4nit2mt8

Police say the clown sightings began on Friday the 13th, and in one incident, a woman reported that two clowns showed up at her doorstep and asked to paint her window sills even though they had no painting equipment, the video says.

Others have reported to police that the clown looks like Pennywise from Stephen King's It and really doesn't do anything aside from staring and waving.

Click on the link for more including video

Clown accused of terrorizing residents

NORTHAMPTON, England - A balloon-carrying clown accused of terrorizing residents says on his Facebook page that he's not carrying a knife and is not scaring residents as had been reported, according to video from Buzz: 60.

http://bcove.me/4nit2mt8

Police say the clown sightings began on Friday the 13th, and in one incident, a woman reported that two clowns showed up at her doorstep and asked to paint her window sills even though they had no painting equipment, the video says.

Others have reported to police that the clown looks like Pennywise from Stephen King's It and really doesn't do anything aside from staring and waving.

Click on the link for more including video

He's on the loose!

tumblr_mjht4bfQRi1rod7i7o1_250.gif

quick, get the slingshot!

Who on earth ever decided that clowns were to be viewed as anything other than terrifying. I hated clowns when I was little. Everyone I know hated clowns when they were little. Ronald McDonald creeped me the **** out whenever I ate a Happy Meal, same for Grimace, Hamburgler, all of the Chuck E Cheese characters, all of the Sesame Street characters except for Elmo, and just about any other puppet/mascot with a vacant expression...

Anytime I see a clown I think automatic pedo.

Archived