Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Movie Quotes

Califan007 The Constipated

Some of mine:

"You see this watch? You see this watch? That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you **********? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave."

~Glengary Glen Ross

"You drink that drink! Alcohol has been a social lubricant for thousands of years. What do you think, you're going to sit here tonight and reinvent the wheel?"

~ Roger Dodger

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!" ~Donnie Darko

"It has been decided that you will be dressed as a priest, to help you get away in the pandemonium afterwards. Chunjin will give you a two-piece Soviet Army sniper's rifle that fits nicely into a special bag. There's a spotlight booth that won't be in use. It's up under the roof on the Eighth Avenue side of the Garden. You will have absolutely clear, protected shooting.

You are to shoot the presidential nominee through the head. And Johnny will rise gallantly to his feet and lift Ben Arthur's body in his arms, stand in front of the microphones and begin to speak. The speech is short. But it's the most rousing speech I've ever read. It's been worked on, here and in Russia, on and off, for over eight years. I shall force someone to take the body away from him and Johnny will really hit those microphones and those cameras with blood all over him, fighting off anyone who tries to help him, defending America even if it means his own death...rallying a nation of television viewers to hysteria, to sweep us up into the White House with powers that will make martial law seem like anarchy!

Now, this is very important. I want the nominee to be dead two minutes after he begins his acceptance speech - depending on his reading time under pressure. You are to hit him right at the point that he finishes the phrase, "Nor would I ask of any fellow American in defense of his freedom that which I would not gladly give myself - my life before my liberty." Is that absolutely clear?

I know you will never entirely comprehend this, Raymond, but you must believe I did not know it would be you. I served them. I fought for them. I'm on the point of winning for them the greatest foothold they would ever have in this country. And they paid me back by taking your soul away from you. I told them to build me an assassin. I wanted a killer from a world filled with killers and they chose you because they thought it would bind me closer to them.

But now, we have come almost to the end. One last step. And then when I take power, they will be pulled down and ground into dirt for what they did to you. And what they did in so contemptuously underestimating me."

~The Manchurian Candidate

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a *****! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Now, I want you to remember that no **** ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb **** die for his country. Men, all this stuff you’ve heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball player, the toughest boxer. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn’t give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That’s why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.

Now, an Army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious ****s who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don’t know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.

We have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit and the best men in the world. You know, by God I actually pity those poor ****s we’re going up against. By God, I do. We’re not just going to shoot the ****s, we’re going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We’re going to murder those lousy Hun ****s by the bushel.

Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.

Now there’s another thing I want you to remember. I don’t want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We’re not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we’re not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose.

There’s one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home. And you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you’re sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what did you do in the great World War II, you won’t have to say, "Well, I shoveled **** in Louisiana."

Alright now, you sons-of-****es, you know how I feel. Oh, and I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle – anytime, anywhere.

That’s all.

eye.jpg

Sad to say, some people really need to read/listen to that and take it to heart. In the grand scheme of things, the 40's weren't that long ago...but in terms of how far this countries pride has fallen, it was eons ago.

Duke Henry: You Sir, are not one of my vassals... who are you?

Ash: Who wants to know?

Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.

Ash: Well, hello, Mister Fancypants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town.

-Army of Darkness

"Nothing I can't do in a race car" - Days of Thunder

"Some motherf***ers always try to iceskate uphill" - Blade

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily" - Animal House

"They took the bar! The whole f***ing bar!" - Animal House

"IF my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to se soem serious $hit." - Back to the Future

"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - Batman

"Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT!" - Beetlejuice

"God tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure your f***ed." - Braveheart

"Rachenko is fueling his birds. Now why do you think hes doing that? WHY? You don't put on a condom unless you're gonna f***!" - Crimson Tide

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, f***in' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord!" - The Devil's Advocate

"My mother always said, life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" - Forrest Gump

"Bond, James Bond"

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok?" - Taxi Driver

"I must break you" - Rocky IV

"You're gonna need a bigger boat." - Jaws

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" - Dirty Harry

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti" - Silence of the Lambs

"The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club."

"Earn this" - Saving Private Ryan

Battle of Helms Deep - LOTR Two Towers

Theoden: So much death. What can men do against such reckless hate?

Aragorn: Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them.

Theoden: For death and glory.

Aragorn: For Rohan. For your people.

Theoden: The Horn of Helm Hammerhand will sound in the deep, one last time!

Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath. Now for ruin. And the red dawn! Forth Eorlingas!

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Tommy DeVito: He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." I said, "All right, I'll tell you something: go **** your mother."

Anything Jules says in the following:

Jules: You, flock of seagulls, you know why we're here? Why don't you tell my man Vincent where you got the **** hid?

Marvin: It's over there.

Jules: I don't remember askin' you a Goddamn thing! You were saying?

Roger: It's in the cupboard. No, no, the one by your knees.

Jules: We happy? Vincent! We happy?

Vincent: Yeah, yeah, we happy.

Brett: I'm sorry, I didn't get your name. I got your name, Vincent, right? But I didn't get...

Jules: My name's Pith. And your ass ain't talkin' your way out of this ****.

Brett: No, no, I just want you to know... I just want you to know how sorry we are that things got so ****ed up with us and Mr. Wallace. We got into this thing with the best intentions and I never...

Jules: [Jules shoots the man on the couch] I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished. Well then, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

Brett: What?

Jules: What country are you from?

Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Jules: English, mother****er, do you speak it?

Brett: Yes.

Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!

Brett: Yes.

Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

Jules: Say what again. Say what again, mother****er, say what one more Goddamn time!

Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Jules: What country you from?

Jules: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in "What"?

Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHER****ER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

Brett: Yes!

Jules: Then you know what I'm saying!

Brett: Yes!

Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!

Brett: What, I-?

Jules: [pointing his gun] Say "What" again! SAY "WHAT" AGAIN, I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say "What" one more goddamn time!

Brett: He's b-b-black...

Jules: Go on.

Brett: He's bald...

Jules: Does he look like a *****?

[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]

Jules: DOES!...HE LOOK!...LIKE! A! *****?!

Brett: No!

Jules: Then why you try to **** him like a *****, Brett?

Brett: I didn't.

Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to **** him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be ****ed by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a ***** out, and givin' a ***** a foot massage ain't even the same ****in' thing.

Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules: Ain't no ****in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ****in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport.

Honey Bunny: I love you, Pumpkin.

Pumpkin: I love you, Honey Bunny.

Pumpkin: All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!

Honey Bunny: Any of you ****ing pricks move, and I'll execute every mother****ing last one of ya!

~Pulp Fiction

Archived