Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Movie Quotes

Califan007 The Constipated

Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.

Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.

Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Brian Fantana: Yep.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

[cheesy grin]

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

"Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. "- Batman, Dark Knight

"Well suck me sideways!" -Lloyd, Dumb and Dumber

"If you're good at something, never do it for free." -Joker, Dark Knight

"And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole."

-Milton, Office Space

"We are the Knights who say... NI."

-Knight 1, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

And 3 from from Ace Ventura, Pet Detective:

Lois Einhorn: "How would you like me to make your life a living hell?"

Ace Ventura: "Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I'll give you a call sometime. Your number's still 911? All righty then."

Ronald Camp: "I'm so sorry Mr. Ace, I'll have the plumbing checked immediately."

Ace Ventura: "Well I hope so, had I been drinking out of the toilet, I might have been killed."

Ace Ventura: "How can I be getting zis vork done wit all de shouting? Control de shouting?"

Reporter: "Who's That?"

Ace Ventura: "Heinz Getwellvet. I am trainer of dolphins. You want to talk to de dolphin, you talk to me."

Reporter: "What happened to the other trainer?"

Ace Ventura: "Vat happened to him? Vat happened to me? Seven years I am wit Siegfried. Ve are making de dolphins disappear, und den Roy is coming wit de vite tiger und ze shtuffing in de pants und den I'm gone."

Reporter: "Where is Snowflake?"

Ace Ventura: "Why do you care about Snowflake? Do you know him? Does he call you at home? Do you have a dorsal fin? To train ze dolphin you must zink like ze dolphin! You must be getting inside ze dolphin's head. I am saying to Snowflake, 'Akay!... Akay Akay Akay?' und he is saying 'Akay Akay!' und he is up on ze tail 'Eeeeeeeeee!' und you can quote him!"

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

That was great! Jumbo did you see the new Clint Eastwood movie yet?

Might be the funniest movie I have seen in a long time.

From In Bruges:

Ken: Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a ****. You're a **** now, and you've always been a ****. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger ****. Maybe have some more **** kids.

Harry: Leave my kids ****ing out of it! What have they done? You ****ing retract that bit about my **** ****ing kids!

Ken: I retract that bit about your **** ****ing kids.

Harry: Insult my ****ing kids? That's going overboard, mate!

Ken: I retracted it, didn't I?

Ken: You from the States?

Jimmy: Yeah, but don't hold it against me.

Ken: I'll try not to...just try not to say anything too loud or crass.

Ray: [beating up an American tourist] That's for John Lennon you Yankee ****in' ****!

Step Brothers (the dinner scene in the beginning):

Mom: So you know what, today when you were driving around. Dale was telling me that he's really into Kung Fu and I was telling him that you're really into Kung Fu as well.

Brennan: I have a green belt. Read it and weep.

Dale: I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

LOL, Step Brothers again.

Dale: Alright, here's a scenario for ya dad. Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good. Got a luscious "V" of hair, going from my chest pubes down to my ball fro. And she takes one look at me and she goes, "Oh my God, I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the wiener.

Dad: SHUT THE **** UP!

Some of mine:

"You see this watch? You see this watch? That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you **********? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave."

~Glengary Glen Ross

I actually like Alec Baldwin's character's quotes before that

"Put that coffee cup down!"

"Coffee is for closers!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROhlThs9qY

Alex : Dude I've been calling you for the past half hour

Dante: Sorry bro, I was putting up my christmas tree

Alex: It's July

Dante: Get the **** outta here

Alex: And why are you naked?

Dante: Whoa I am naked

Grandma's boy

Grandmas's boy

and why is your ass more tan then my face?!!

Archived