Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Movie Quotes

Califan007 The Constipated

Anything Jules says in the following:

Jules: You, flock of seagulls, you know why we're here? Why don't you tell my man Vincent where you got the **** hid?

Marvin: It's over there.

Jules: I don't remember askin' you a Goddamn thing! You were saying?

Roger: It's in the cupboard. No, no, the one by your knees.

Jules: We happy? Vincent! We happy?

Vincent: Yeah, yeah, we happy.

Brett: I'm sorry, I didn't get your name. I got your name, Vincent, right? But I didn't get...

Jules: My name's Pith. And your ass ain't talkin' your way out of this ****.

Brett: No, no, I just want you to know... I just want you to know how sorry we are that things got so ****ed up with us and Mr. Wallace. We got into this thing with the best intentions and I never...

Jules: [Jules shoots the man on the couch] I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished. Well then, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

Brett: What?

Jules: What country are you from?

Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Jules: English, mother****er, do you speak it?

Brett: Yes.

Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!

Brett: Yes.

Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

Jules: Say what again. Say what again, mother****er, say what one more Goddamn time!

You beat me to it lol :applause:

Lateesha Rodriguez: Now, as a blactino woman, I believe we deserve our own race category to forge an identity, Jerry. That's how I feel.

Jerry Springer: Did you just say "blactino"?

Lateesha Rodriguez: Yes, I did. I'm a blactino-American.

Audience member: Wow. Uh, first of all... first of all, you don't even look latino. You look black. You're... You're black. Second of all, I'm of mixed race, and I've struggled my whole life as to whether I'm Chinese or whether I'm black.

Lateesha Rodriguez: Chinegro! What you are is chinegro!

Audience member: Chinegro?

Lateesha Rodriguez: Chinegro! There you go!

Audience member: Chinegro?

Lateesha Rodriguez: You are a chinegro!

Audience member: What the [bleep] is chinegro?

Lateesha Rodriguez: That's what you are! Chinegro is you!

Audience member: That's some bulls...[bleep]

Jerry Springer: OK, as I understand it, you brought a mixed-race flow chart with you. Why don't we bring that out?

Lateesha Rodriguez: Take a look at this...Blactino, blackasian, hispasian, OK? Now, for the Asian subcategories...

Lateesha Rodriguez: I got you, sister. We have chinegro right here. That's you. Chinegro.

Audience member: That's not a word! That's not a word!

Lateesha Rodriguez: Yes, it is, sister. We have Koreagro. Japegro, OK? Chispanic, Koreaspanic, and last but not least, check this out, y'all... Japanic.

~ Domino

From The Professional (Leon):

"I like these calm little moments before the storm....it reminds me of Beethoven."

Army Of Darkness (where do I begin?):

"It's a trick. Get an axe."

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and s***... and Jack just left town."

From The Wind and the Lion

Eden: Why would anyone want to cut out a man's tongue?

Raisuli: Perhaps the previous owner had nothing pleasant to say.

Theodore Roosevelt: What do I want? I want respect! Respect for human life and respect for American property! And I'm going to send the Atlantic Squadron to Morocco to get that respect.

John Hay: That's illegal.

Theodore Roosevelt: Why spoil the beauty of the thing with legality?

Sherif of Wazan: Great Raisuli, we have lost everything. All is drifting on the wind as you said. We have lost everything.

Raisuli: Sherif, is there not one thing in your life that is worth losing everything for?

Raisuli: To Theodore Roosevelt - you are like the Wind and I like the Lion. You form the Tempest. The sand stings my eyes and the Ground is parched. I roar in defiance but you do not hear. But between us there is a difference. I, like the lion, must remain in my place. While you like the wind will never know yours. - Mulay Hamid El Raisuli, Lord of the Riff, Sultan to the Berbers, Last of the Barbary Pirates.

From Slapshot:

Jim Carr: Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle. Number six, Ogie Oglethorpe.

Aryan Brother: [Holding detonator] Shoot me, she dies. Shoot me, go ahead. **** it, we can all go. That's cool.

Det. Gina Calabrese: That's not what happens. What will happen is... what will happen is I will put a round at twenty-seven hundred feet per second into the medulla at the base of your brain. And you will be dead from the neck down before your body knows it. Your finger won't even twitch. Only you get dead. So tell me, sport, do you believe that?

Aryan Brother: Hey, fu...

[Calabrese shoots him through the head]

From 13th Warrior

Herger the Joyous: When they come, we form a circle in the center of the room, backs to one another.

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: I am not a warrior.

Herger the Joyous: Very soon, you will be

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: Have we anything resembling a plan?

Herger the Joyous: Mm-hm. Ride till we find them... and kill them all.

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee God for forgiveness.

<as they prepare to defend the final onslaught by the vastly more numerous Eaters of the Dead>

Buliwyf: 'Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see...

Herger the Joyous: My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.

Buliwyf: 'Lo, there do I see...

Herger the Joyous: The line of my people...

Edgtho the Silent: Back to the beginning.

Weath the Musician: 'Lo, they do call to me.

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: They bid me take my place among them.

Buliwyf: In the Halls of Valhalla...

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: Where the brave...

Herger the Joyous: May live...

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: ...forever.

Drexl: "No thanks? What does that mean? Means you ate before you came down here? All full. Is that it? Naw, I don't think so. I think you're too scared to be eatin'. Now, see we're sittin' down here, ready to negotiate, and you've already given up your ****. I'm still a mystery to you. But I know exactly where your white ass is comin' from.

See, if I asked you if you wanted some dinner and you grabbed an egg roll and started to chow down, I'd say to myself, "This mother****er's carryin' on like he ain't got a care in the world. And who knows...maybe he don't. Maybe this fool's such a bad mother****er, he don't got to worry about nothin', he just sit down, eat my Chinese, watch my TV." See? You ain't even sat down yet. On that TV there, since you been in the room, is a woman with her titties hangin' out, and you ain't even bothered to look. You just been starin' at me. Now, I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties."

Clarence: "I'm not eatin' 'cause I'm not hungry. I'm not sittin' 'cause I'm not stayin'. I'm not lookin' at the movie 'cause I saw it seven years ago. It's "The Mack" with Max Julian, Carol Speed, and Richard Pryor. And I'm not scared of you. I just don't like you.

In that envelope is some payoff money. Alabama's moving on to some greener pastures. We're not negotiatin'. I don't like to barter. I don't like to dicker. I never have fun in Tijuana. That price is non-negotiable. What's in that envelope is for my peace of mind. My peace of mind is worth that much. And not one...penny...more."

~True Romance

Archived