Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would Springs have made a difference?

skinsfan07

Nope

That TE would probably still make that fluke ass catch if Mr. Glass was in there.

That was the ball game right there.

Yeah I guess. Also that long bomb that Moss dropped was huge.

Damn that woulda changed the game.

We NEED to draft D-line this upcoming draft. Easily our most glaring need.

Springs is a very good tackler on the edge, and I think he could have helped stop some of those Barber runs on the outside.

I don't know if he would have made the difference in the game, but he certainly would have helped.

Most likely not! Our secondary did a pretty good job holding down TO and Roy between Smooty, C-Los and Hall..... What killed us on the offensive side was our pass protection through out the game and that dropped bomb by Moss that would have given us great field position....AND what hurt us on defense was we couldn't stop Marion from running the rock. We were gassed @ the end and the Dalass Cowturds pushed the peddle to the metal in the 4th!

he would have made a difference if he could score 2 more touchdowns.

and our defense was missing A. monty and marcus washington tenfold more than it was missing springs and his old injured self. i cant wait til springs is gone and we dont have to worry about whether hes healthy enough to walk to his car at the practice facility.

unless Springs could somehow sub for half of the offensive line and block well, play QB and find receivers and wear a headset to call plays that actually make sense, no...I don't think he would have made any difference.

didn't hear TO's name a lot tonight anyway

Could he stop the run, or pass block? :silly:

BINGO, here are the problems this week. Our problems weren't from the defensive secondary. We didnt get beat deep. We could not keep Jason from getting hit and in the fourth quarter and we COULD NOT stop Barber.

I dont think Springs would have made a difference. They ate up that clock in the fourth quarter just like we did against them in September in Dallas.

I mean Barber had 70 yards in the fourth quarter!

BINGO, here are the problems this week. Our problems weren't from the defensive secondary. We didnt get beat deep. We could not keep Jason from getting hit and in the fourth quarter and we COULD NOT stop Barber.

I dont think Springs would have made a difference. They ate up that clock in the fourth quarter just like we did against them in September in Dallas.

I mean Barber had 70 yards in the fourth quarter!

Gosh this sucks. Barber NEVER does **** against us. WTF happened to our 4th quarter D?!?! It usually is $$$.

Springs...if I was Gm...I would CUT his ass...he don't want to play...he is paper...all he wants is $$$...send a message...cut his ass...98% and he ALWAYS sits:doh:

I see this happening in the offseason tbh. Getting rid of Springs and Jansen to make some salary cap space. With this we'll sign Jason Campbell and Hall to long term deals. Hell, maybe it'll even allow us to sign Anquan Boldin.

Just my two cents.

Archived