Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Win Big On Sunday!!!!

Number5

I don't think the Skins will be able to match Dallas' desperation. This game is their season. The Giants were in the same position at Week 5 and the freaking Browns rolled right over them.

I might agree with this if we weren't killed by the Steelers last game... or if Dallas had enough high character guys. No one in the Dallas locker room has come out and said they need this. In fact, T.O. has had a pretty vocal week speaking out about Hall and Smoot.

No, I don't think desperation factors into this. I hope you're right N5. A sweep and blowout of the Cowboys would make my Sunday. :)

I might agree with this if we weren't killed by the Steelers last game... or if Dallas had enough high character guys. No one in the Dallas locker room has come out and said they need this. In fact, T.O. has had a pretty vocal week speaking out about Hall and Smoot.
That's actually a pretty good point. Especially since T.O. is doing a book tour and guest starring on the David Letterman show this week. My bad, I mistook the Cowboys for a rational team.

If the Skins blow out the Cowboys on sunday, i don't know If i can watch another game this season.

Having said that, I REALLY don' t see it happening. Too much on the line for both teams. Cowboys have their offense intact for the first time in a month, things will be different. (THEY HAVE TO BE :) )

I feel soooooo nervous about this game. I just dont know if were going to see the same Skins team without CP. Im scared for us. I also kind of agree with Big Blue Joe, that we might not be able to match the desperation of the Cowboys. Hopefully we can make some things happen early and put some points on the board. We have to deflate Dallas early and get them pointin' fingers again.

I feel soooooo nervous about this game. I just dont know if were going to see the same Skins team without CP. Im scared for us. I also kind of agree with Big Blue Joe, that we might not be able to match the desperation of the Cowboys. Hopefully we can make some things happen early and put some points on the board. We have to deflate Dallas early and get them pointin' fingers again.

CP makes your offense go...period.

He is frustrating to play against because he always gets 5 or 6 yards on first down it seems which makes the next downs easier. That is what breaks teams backs...

Yup, a blow out. In Dallas's favor ;)

You guys figured out a way to get your running game working? New secondary? WOW, all that in a bye week, congratulations

Actually I don't see it as a blowout. I suspect its going to be a close game, a lot of hard hitting, and down to the wire with TO dropping the possible winning TD pass in the closing seconds, when Hall smashes him against the ground. :)

We should give them some fits on Defense. The real question is our offense. It looks like we will be starting Betts with Alexander and Cartright backing him up. If we can move the ball on Offense, and control the TOP, we should take this game. We need to have a serious home field advantage, I will be there with my bro. I will not leave with a voice.

Dallas WILL lose again. T.O. said the way to fix it was just to throw him the ball more. Let him try to come across the middle and Landry will plow him. Tony will have at least one fumble his pinky still isn't 100 percent which leaves him open to fumbles which he was doing BEFORE he was hurt. I can't wait to sweep the cowboys and let Jerry Jones EAT his own words ;) Oh how sweet it will be !:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I am still nervous... I am too used to the Skins failing just when it seems like they have it down.

Agree. We didn't put the Giants away last year.

I wish I was as confident as you N5, I dont think Portis is going to play. So now it will have to be JC who comes up big against the cowboys. Our offense has not played well at all for the past few weeks and now we are going to be without our best offensive player.

I believe we can win without Portis if Campbell plays well and we put up points. The Cowboys will come out fired up with Romo sits to pee back. I am very nervous about this game and for some reason I dont have a good feeling.....

Same feeling here. We hardly ever sweep Dallass and with their backs against the wall, I'm afraid we won't win this. Hope I'm wrong.

Archived