Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Win Big On Sunday!!!!

Number5

31-7 Skins have the game won at the Kickoff. Watch for Rock to set the tempo with a long KO return followed by an easy C.P TD from inside the 10 yard line.

An Eagles fan obviously remembers the Skins-Philly game down here in 2004, when we got a long KO return to start (was it Rock?) followed by a CP touchdown. After that we basically did squat on offense, but our D gave your Super Bowl-bound team all it could handle before Ramsey through a pick into the corner of the end zone at the end, and we lost by 3.

Prediction: Redskin win = fewer Cowboy posters than ever.

The Cowboy posters and their frequency of posts have dramatically declined since the teams first meeting. :D

Cowboy win = Cowboy posters return and post WAY more frequently.

ATN will also become troll central due to an influx of new and "lost" Cowboy posters. This will last about a week before the mods have filtered out the trash.

Yep, you nailed it so far. It's early, but that downing call inside the 5 was bull****. Absolute crap.

Do you have any concept of football?

He hit the ball and it richochet'd off a player back into him.

Touchback.

If he didn't initiate the hit, it would have been fine.

Mark my words, and I'm an Eagles fan...

But my gut is telling me that this game will be a defining moment when we look back at the 2008 season.

The Skins will finally get national respect and the Cowboys will finally come to the realization that they really are a .500 team.

With that being said....

31-7 Skins have the game won at the Kickoff. Watch for Rock to set the tempo with a long KO return followed by an easy C.P TD from inside the 10 yard line.

Eating_Crow.jpg

Archived