Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Win Big On Sunday!!!!

Number5

Mark my words, and I'm an Eagles fan...

But my gut is telling me that this game will be a defining moment when we look back at the 2008 season.

The Skins will finally get national respect and the Cowboys will finally come to the realization that they really are a .500 team.

With that being said....

31-7 Skins have the game won at the Kickoff. Watch for Rock to set the tempo with a long KO return followed by an easy C.P TD from inside the 10 yard line.

Last years game in DC was.....plus the two teams are headed in two different directions and it's more than obvious who is the better team and who has more to play for.

I sure hope so, I love hearing this from a third party, and I would be real confident if we were closer to 100%, but we have so many hurt guys...

31-7 Skins have the game won at the Kickoff. Watch for Rock to set the tempo with a long KO return followed by an easy C.P TD from inside the 10 yard line.

I really hope you are right, N5. Nothing I'd like more than to sweep the Cowboys.

For those of you who don't know, though I'm an Eagles fan, my mother is a die hard Skins fan so I have been known to be a tad biased towards the team. In this case, it's just an honest observation about the team.

If anyone is built to beat the G-Men, its the Skins. Power vs Power and to Skins have the one thing that might be an advantage over the G-Men, LOWER EXPECTATIONS.

I wish I was as confident as you N5, I dont think Portis is going to play. So now it will have to be JC who comes up big against the cowboys. Our offense has not played well at all for the past few weeks and now we are going to be without our best offensive player.

I believe we can win without Portis if Campbell plays well and we put up points. The Cowboys will come out fired up with Romo sits to pee back. I am very nervous about this game and for some reason I dont have a good feeling.....

But my gut is telling me that this game will be a defining moment when we look back at the 2008 season.

The Skins will finally get national respect and the Cowboys will finally come to the realization that they really are a .500 team.

With that being said....

I hope your right but ESPN says that CP is unlikely to play in the game. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3700840

Archived