Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Biden Booed by Philly Fans at the Linc

E33Green

Philly fans would boo Jesus for dropping the cross.

Wait, wait...we need Westbrook36 to come in here and enlighten us on how Philly fans get picked on unfairly and are a product of the media :rolleyes:

:secret: I think that's OWU's MO. Westy typically embraces it

I really think they do it because it's their stupid reputation to do so.

So lame.

I remember they booed the old dude that gave them the trophy after their baseball championship.

That old dude? You mean Bud Selig??

They booed him because he allowed game 5 to start when he knew the weather would not hold up. So he suspends the game in the middle of the 6th, the Rays get that advantage of the half inning at bat (end up tying the game), and the Phillies don't get the same advantage. Phillies fans had a right to be upset, because at that point they were playing with standing water on the field. That was BS.

They kind of had a right to boo Selig.

actually i was watching the game on tv and there was a controversial play that went against the eagles right before they panned to joe biden....so the booing wasn't really against biden in my opinion

I was about to say the same thing. They were booing well before Biden even showed up on the screen and continued to boo well after he went off the screen. A controversial play happened right before they showed him.

And no I don't think it was Eli's over the line of scrimmage play. It was something else. I can't remember what though :(.

Archived