Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there any way to improve your handwriting?

Spaceman Spiff

I swear to God, mine is atrocious. Seriously, it reminds me of my 80 year old grandmothers who had a severe case of the shakes before passing.

My cursive is alright, it looks nice when you look at the page, but try to read it and its still pretty bad.

I usually write a bunch of thank you notes for work and they take FOREVER cause I have to slow down and take my time, trying to make my handwriting better. And then half the time, when I'm done, I look at the note and it looks like total crap.

I don't get embarrassed by much, but my handwriting definitely makes me feel bad.

So is there any way to make it better?

I swear to God, mine is atrocious. Seriously, it reminds me of my 80 year old grandmothers who had a severe case of the shakes before passing.

My cursive is alright, it looks nice when you look at the page, but try to read it and its still pretty bad.

I usually write a bunch of thank you notes for work and they take FOREVER cause I have to slow down and take my time, trying to make my handwriting better. And then half the time, when I'm done, I look at the note and it looks like total crap.

I don't get embarrassed by much, but my handwriting definitely makes me feel bad.

So is there any way to make it better?

welcome to the club, thanks to computers i never write anymore :(

the only way to improve it is to just practice it and use it all the time, my signature now doesn't even look like a name :D

welcome to the club, thanks to computers i never write anymore :(

the only way to improve it is to just practice it and use it all the time, my signature now doesn't even look like a name :D

LOL when I signed the signature thing at Best Buy the girl asked me if I was drawing a picture :(

Practice will do it.

I can't stand to write by hand anymore. It's soooooo slow. Severely bandwidth limited. But my handwriting is turrible, just turrible anyway.

My 12th grade AP English teacher had some of the worst handwriting I've ever seen in an adult. It was then that I realized: handwriting means nothing anymore.

My teacher's used to even complain about me. They'd say how can you be such a talented artist and write like that? They'd look at my renderings and hand work and then at my handwriting and it just made no sense to them. My handwriting is functional, but it is mostly print these days. That reminds me, I ought to go out and do some sketching while it's still nice. I don't allow myself time for that enough anymore.

My handwriting used to be horrible.

Then i started using computers every day, and now I can barely write at all.

Honestly, it's barely legible chicken scratch.

~Bang

So I'm not the only one? Phew! I have always had poor handwriting but now? I can barely read my own writing.

it means you're important and dont have time for whatever youre writing haha

anyways the last place I worked one of my coworkers had done some work in handwriting recognition or some crap like that

i tend to write at an angle i guess like italics, anyways he said this meant that I had something else on my mind

and also when i write g's or j's the buttom part doesnt hang very much i forget what this means though

oh and that is probably going in the taken out of context thread haha

I've always had very good handwriting and hold a bot of bias against those who don't. I always subtract a few points from anyone I'm interviewing for a job if their handwriting on the application is bad -- it's a job application, slow down and be neat about it!

I agree, but when I slow down, it still looks like crap.

Archived