Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Caitlin Might Have Been Given A Pass On The Penises, The Swastikas Were A No-Go"

China

"Caitlin Might Have Been Given A Pass On The Penises, The Swastikas Were A No-Go"

Caitlin Davis now holds the title of former New England Patriots cheerleader. The 18-year old Foxboro High School grad was dropped from the Patriots' cheerleading squad after Deadspin publicized pictures from her Facebook profile of her drawing penises and swastikas on her passed out friend.

The offending pictures:

1e5b353e4a81fabb981ed047374ef8ef.jpg

541cdcd73257920fb2cdd1d81bb28998.jpg

According to the Boston Herald report about her dismissal, the fact that she and her friends put the word or an image of a penis on their friend at least 14 times wasn't the problem. However, there were also swastikas drawn on his chin and upper back.

Patriots owner Bob Kraft is a big supporter of the Anti-Defamation League, and doesn't take kindly to anything involving anti-semitism. Not that it takes membership in the ADL to realize that there's something wrong with drawing swastikas on someone's face...

Ironically, in Caitlin's interview with the Sun Chronicle that took place during the auditions, she talked about how she looked forward to the community service aspect of the cheerleading job, noting that she has had some experience helping humanitarian groups like Habitat for Humanity, as well as food pantries with her church.

Click on the link for a pictorial of Caitlin's brief run with the Patriots cheerleading squad

A sample:

1def1bc9812fe0c445956f9337dd337f.jpg

c3ef52c0796b4dd5123b710ee098a249.jpg

Kraft needs to uphold the image of the Patriots. Of course, he wouldn't do anything about Penises, he hired Belicheck who is a grade A dick. On the other hand, swaztikas are pretty evil... (On the other hand, they were being drunk stupid teenagers and I really doubt this had anything to do with Neo-Nazism or anti-semitism, but I hate that symbol and what it represents in any case).

Kraft needs to uphold the image of the Patriots. Of course, he wouldn't do anything about Penises, he hired Belicheck who is a grade A dick. On the other hand, swaztikas are pretty evil... (On the other hand, they were being drunk stupid teenagers and I really doubt this had anything to do with Neo-Nazism or anti-semitism, but I hate that symbol and what it represents in any case).

:laugh:

This girl needs to realize she needs to watch what she puts up on the interwebs for the world to see.

I can remember freaking out my neighbor firend by making swastikas on his parents dusty car window. He would wipe it off, and I would make another, just to needle him.

I was 8. Did that make me a friggin nazi?

No, but if they were Jewish it did make you an idiot... even at eight years old. :mad:

Idiocy though is forgivable at eight. Kids don't know better. At 18, you should understand a bit more.

No, but if they were Jewish it did make you an idiot... even at eight years old. :mad:

Idiocy though is forgivable at eight. Kids don't know better. At 18, you should understand a bit more.

Not jewish. WHitebread. I think even at 8 I knew the horrors of the holocaust. It was just shocking, nothing more. Sometimes, there is no political agenda.

She got fired for being stupid enough to post these photos.

She may have had only fun in mind, but good grief, you work in the public eye for an organization that is definitely in the public eye. If you can't show even a little bit of brains, you've got no one else to blame.

I'd say haha, now she has to get a job, but she'll likely end up blowing some sugar daddy and never lifting a finger.

~Bang

Archived