Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Caitlin Might Have Been Given A Pass On The Penises, The Swastikas Were A No-Go"

China

Okay.

Nazi stuff is one of my buttons. I find that subject hard to joke about on any level.

see, its NOT one of my hot buttons but I know it is so I dont joke about it. You never know if the person you are making the joke towards is offended by it so unless you are just outright looking for a fight then its smart to just stay away from sensitive stuff like that.

Penis drawings though, who can get offended by that? :silly:

I heard about these pictures.

It was a prank gone bad. However to clarify, the swastika was not always a symbol of hate. It is still common in Indonesia.

This is true, but it is extremely unlikely that she knew that or meant that. To the Western world that symbol has been forever co-opted. It actually is a very nice bhuddist (I think it's bhuddist) symbol, but I don't think many can see a Swastika and not think Nazi.

I heard about these pictures.

It was a prank gone bad. However to clarify, the swastika was not always a symbol of hate. It is still common in Indonesia.

Yes, but in Asian countries like China, India or Indonesia, it's a religious symbol, whereas in the West, it is an anti-semitic symbol. Judging from Caitlin's picture, she doesn't look too Asian to me.

One of my girlfriends tried out for the Redskinnettes once. They had VERY strict rules about maintaining a certain image of wholesomeness and cheerleadery goodness in public.

I don't think drawing on a drunk friend is a big deal. Putting it on facebook, though, makes it public, and if the NE Cheerleaders had the same rules the Redskinnettes did, she's an idiot for posting them. And her dismissal shouldn't come as a big surprise. If you know the rules when you sign up, and you don't follow them, you can't complain when you get in trouble.

And yeah, the swastika for me is kind of a big deal too. I don't think what it represents to most of the western world is funny in any context.

lets be honest though; its not like she got paid a grip to be a cheerleader. so these "standards" they expect you to live up to are nonsense. You dont pay me more then 75 bucks a game you get what you pay for.

Hey, that's you.

If she agreed to the terms of her employment, and then broke them, I'm not shedding too many tears over any of this.

If she thought it was a bad deal she didn't have to be a cheerleader in the first place.

Hey, that's you.

If she agreed to the terms of her employment, and then broke them, I'm not shedding too many tears over any of this.

If she thought it was a bad deal she didn't have to be a cheerleader in the first place.

hey this IS me, congrats for noticing that. And I said that THEY shouldnt expect too much from a day laborer who gets paid crap.

YOU dont like it obviously and thats fine.

hey this IS me, congrats for noticing that. And I said that THEY shouldnt expect too much from a day laborer who gets paid crap.

Why not? There are hundreds of cheerleaders in professional sports that don't get caught doing stuff like this. If it were such a terrible burden you'd think it would be tougher to find cheerleaders.

Why not? There are hundreds of cheerleaders in professional sports that don't get caught doing stuff like this. If it were such a terrible burden you'd think it would be tougher to find cheerleaders.

and if they wanted to make sure they took more pride in the position they could pay them more.

Im done arguing with you though. :cheers:

Sounds about par for the course in Boston, probably one of the most racist cities in the United States.

Just kidding.

Not really.

The Patriots did the right thing here. Nothing funny or appropriate at all about swastikas, in any context.

I'd agree if other 'day laborers' like her were doing flat out stupid things like this.

You'd have to be an absolute brain dead moron to not realize that something you post on the internet has the ability to come back and bite you.

But since it seems to just be her with this problem, so she's obviously just too stupid for even the challenging world of professional cheerleading. It makes me wonder what other skill sets this genius has to get her through life.

:moon::hump:

~Bang

and if they wanted to make sure they took more pride in the position they could pay them more.

Im done arguing with you though. :cheers:

Being a cheerleader is less about direct pay and more about perks and career advancement. They don't do it for the money, that's irrelevant.

I'd agree if other 'day laborers' like her were doing flat out stupid things like this.

You'd have to be an absolute brain dead moron to not realize that something you post on the internet has the ability to come back and bite you.

But since it seems to just be her with this problem, so she's obviously just too stupid for even the challenging world of professional cheerleading. It makes me wonder what other skill sets this genius has to get her through life.

:moon::hump:

~Bang

christy cooley dating chris was against the rules.

the carolina panther cheerleaders who got arrested.

look, they arent rocket scientists and they dont get paid jack **** to have any "pride". there is NO job security when making those teams and they have to go thru it all over again the very next season. seems to me like theyre just pretty yet dumb girls who can shake that ass and thats what theyre paid for.

Being a cheerleader is less about direct pay and more about perks and career advancement. They don't do it for the money, that's irrelevant.

thats your opinion. and you are welcome to it. but i think if you want someone to live up to your job standards you should make it worth it to them.

you pay me 5 bucks an hour you are going to get a guy who does just enough to get by. you pay me 25 an hour and you are going to get someone who not only does the best he can but helps to bring those up around him to do their best too.

thats your opinion. and you are welcome to it. but i think if you want someone to live up to your job standards you should make it worth it to them.

you pay me 5 bucks an hour you are going to get a guy who does just enough to get by. you pay me 25 an hour and you are going to get someone who not only does the best he can but helps to bring those up around him to do their best too.

Why do you suppose that hundreds of the cities most beautiful women and best dancers compete so fiercely for these positions? For the money? Really?

Pay is one small part of compensation.

Why do you suppose that hundreds of the cities most beautiful women and best dancers compete so fiercely for these positions? For the money? Really?

Pay is one small part of compensation.

blind luck?

good genes?

i dont know the inner workings of the modern NFL cheerleader but I do know that more pay = more committment. But hey, if you have some inside scoop as to why they behave better then other people please enlighten me. ;)

blind luck?

good genes?

i dont know the inner workings of the modern NFL cheerleader but I do know that more pay = more committment. But hey, if you have some inside scoop as to why they behave better then other people please enlighten me. ;)

The fact that these women try out, year after year after year, KNOWING what their compensation is going to be should tell you a little something dont you think?

The fact that these women try out, year after year after year, KNOWING what their compensation is going to be should tell you a little something dont you think?

I get that it looks good on a resume. I am just saying if you wanted to get more dedication that more money is a better way of doing that.

I get that it looks good on a resume. I am just saying if you wanted to get more dedication that more money is a better way of doing that.

But here's the kicker....these girls don't do it for the compensation. So that's not going to change anything.

But here's the kicker....these girls don't do it for the compensation. So that's not going to change anything.

I dont see how not upping their pay is not going to help them remember the image the team wants them to represent.

But I see your side as I hope you see mine. :cheers:

Archived