Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Really dumb ExtremeSkins posts, Part one

JC2MOSS

Heres my take on some recent posts that I find to be seriously stupid.

Over the past week I've been taking note of some particularly mindless posts throughout this domain. I thought it might be fun to gather the most vacuous posts every week, and put them up for review.

Well this is just self explanatory.

Since you didn't think, go brush up on the rules before posting again. :)

Uhmm.. Why would anybody read those boring rules?

Go re-read it yourself. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

No but seriously.. WHY WOULD ANYBODY READ THOSE BORING RULES?

ES was founded on many things. Conflict being one of them. If you want to go hold hands, make Smores at the camp fire & sing Kumbaya, then this probably isn't the best place for you.

This one really got to me. :doh:

So.. If anyone here finds any posts in any current threads "particularly mindless" or even a little "asinine"

then by all means..

START A NEW THREAD!

Seriously.. Do it.

Please.

But remember.. DO NOT CALL ANYONE OUT!

Just quote thier post and include thier ES member name.. IN YOUR VERY OWN THREAD!

I gotta remind you though, This can only be for humor!

I think it would be funny if we ALL do a weekly installment of posts that WE find to be particularly dimwitted!

And don`t even look at the posters when you chose the text!

We can ALL enjoy doing this, and we`ll all do it with absolutely no malicious intent!

Every single member of ES should continue this on a weekly basis.

This is gonna be awesome!

I cant wait to hear about every single post that each and every one of you find particularly dimwitted.

In your personal ES blog of sorts!

So c`mon my fellow ESers what are you waiting for???

START THOSE NEW THREADS!

Disclaimer: ES was founded on many things. Conflict being one of them. If you want to go hold hands, make Smores at the camp fire & sing Kumbaya, then this probably isn't the best place for you.

Actually... I kinda agree with this one.

Well, thats it for this week.

Also, nothing in here is meant to be a personal attack by any means.

Hope you enjoyed, and Go Skins!

You need to understand what the spirit of the rule is all about.

Calling out like "Hey, Jerry, you ahole... meet me at Tysons Corner so I could kick your friggin butt!".

If you say something on the board that's ridiculous, like so many knee jerk reactionaries did after our opening loss against the Giants this season... it's not a problem to call them out on their words.

it is when you start not 1, but 2 new threads to do so, taking quotes out of context to act superior. Instead of posting your rebuttal in the actual thread the original posts were made

besides this thread is an attack on the previous "dumb post" thread just a few places down

Uhmm.. Why would anybody read those boring rules?

Go re-read it yourself. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

See above.:)

No but seriously.. WHY WOULD ANYBODY READ THOSE BORING RULES?

This one really got to me. :doh:

:doh:Umm, Creating a thread like this and quoting a Mod a few times isn't very smart. :munchout:

Thread FAIL!:bsflag:

it is when you start not 1, but 2 new threads to do so, taking quotes out of context to act superior. Instead of posting your rebuttal in the actual thread the original posts were made

besides this thread is an attack on the previous "dumb post" thread just a few places down

If you dont like the thread dont read it Bubba.

Or you could start your own thread about any posts in other threads that you may find particularly asinine.

Apparently it`s "legal".

I`m taking a stand.

And i couldnt care less what a guy named Bubba thinks.

This guy has fire! Taking on mods and Bubba, he's just like the coach! Wonder if Coors is gonna have him in a commercial too?

Seeing as we have so many clairvoyants on the board why the need to make a thread, coach?

But how do I know I don't like it and it sucks if I don't read it?

Or you could start your own thread about any posts in other threads that you may find particularly asinine.

Oh yeah, then I'd now it sucked cause I wrote it. Did you know yours sucked when you wrote it?

Apparently it`s "legal".

So is picking your nose.

I`m taking a stand.

Defending *******s everywhere!

Very pernicious form of judging people, of course with JC2MOSS (where did your mom come up with that one?) as your name it's expected. No need to know them, their name says it all!

What a tool. :doh:

Different mods seem to have different opinions about the appropriateness of these threads. I'd appreciate the mods having a little "conference" about it when they have time, and then reporting back to ES on the decision. If it's allowed, at the least it should be in Tailgate.

FWIW, I don't think it's appropriate to create a thread whose sole purpose is to poke fun of people's posts. Share your thoughts in the context of the current thread where the comments are made, but there's no point in having a separate thread whose sole purpose is to say "I'm so smart and look how stupid/silly you are." :2cents:

Apparently it`s "legal".

I`m taking a stand.

I have a great idea, Why don't you go start a brand new site dedicated to the guys with names you really do like. And you make the rules, please provide a link so we all can come visit.

Different mods seem to have different opinions about the appropriateness of these threads. I'd appreciate the mods having a little "conference" about it when they have time, and then reporting back to ES on the decision. If it's allowed, at the least it should be in Tailgate.

FWIW, I don't think it's appropriate to create a thread whose sole purpose is to poke fun of people's posts. Share your thoughts in the context of the current thread where the comments are made, but there's no point in having a separate thread whose sole purpose is to say "I'm so smart and look how stupid/silly you are." :2cents:

You are exactly right. This form of thread is total BS.

Thats my point.

Archived