Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Really dumb ExtremeSkins posts, Part one

JC2MOSS

Cute, but defending Bubba is well, uh, Bubba's job.

As for Points, what's yours again? Making fun of people? huh, does that like get you into the Manhood club?:rolleyes:

The sad thing is that he's not even funny doing it. Being a douche to others I can sorta excuse IF I at least get a laugh or two before you get banned. This guy just sucks.

Oh well, I think I'll return to the relatively high-minded discussion that comes with the obscurity of the tailgate. :)

No names are being called in this...But even when there are certain people that are in question, they pull out the "go read the rules" card on everyone, and fall back on the excuse to better the community.

We know that doesnt happen though...

It's pretty sad but I guess they have to have something to do with themselves

No but seriously.. WHY WOULD ANYBODY READ THOSE BORING RULES?

I know, right?

No names are being called in this...But even when there are certain people that are in question, they pull out the "go read the rules" card on everyone, and fall back on the excuse to better the community.

We know that doesnt happen though...

It's pretty sad but I guess they have to have something to do with themselves

I know, the nerve. "Go Read The Rules!" Oh, the horror!

I think you should dedicate your next 20 posts to the subject. And your last sentence is more ironic than an Eagles fan laughing at a Vikings fan for never winning a Lombardi. Really.

Archived