Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Weather Girl Ever

Mackdaddydean

WOW....NFL.com has been way off this week...first saying Portis is a liability in pass blocking and now saying the wind speed will have an effect on a game in a dome.......im gonna apply for a job at nfl.com cause it seems all you have to do to get a paycheck is sit around write absolutely retarded junk with your thumb up your ***.

Who is in your sig and when/where did this happen?

gorgeous! :point2sky :D but someone is setting her up - I reckon - with deliberate crap info for the report. Weather forecasters have just 60 seconds or so of live air-time to get everything over in the forecast, they cant really ad-lib to any great extent. A lot of it will be on the off-camera prompter she reads from and someone is having a laugh at her expense. Poor girl needs me to look after her ;)

... Not hers though, someone put that on the prompter for her I guarantee it. Probably one person, she must've slept with that dudes friend and that's his payback, by making her look ****in stupid...

The old "Go -blank- yourself, San Diego" prank. She must be related to Ron Burgundy.

You'd think someone at NFL.com would know the stadiums and would've changed it. But then again, on their network, refered to slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor as the slaying of Washington Redskins star Jason Taylor.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=5180726#post5180726

did they take down the video? i hit play and then it goes to a gray screen

it was still up when i looked a minute ago.

and nfl.com got a nice little email from me telling them to fire their fact checking department and pointed out where they screwed up with saying CP is a liability in pass blocking and using a clip where he was chipping then going out for a screen. then her two mistakes in the weather one.

Well, the FOX affiliate in Charlotte has this cow, Tara Blake, and everytime she gives the 7 day forecast, she stands right in the middle of the screen. All the other stations are on national morning shows, and I just want to see the forecast. This is the only station that stays local in the morning. Someone just needs to tell her that she needs to move when graphics are on the screen.

Well, the FOX affiliate in Charlotte has this cow, Tara Blake, and everytime she gives the 7 day forecast, she stands right in the middle of the screen. All the other stations are on national morning shows, and I just want to see the forecast. This is the only station that stays local in the morning. Someone just needs to tell her that she needs to move when graphics are on the screen.

I think you're being too hard on Tera. Since this is the media equivalent of working the drive-thru window maybe there is some other reason, like she's getting in practice for her dream job.....

How many of the networks' football babes really know football?

Yea, but that is just sad. There are plenty of pretty women who know a lot about football. Why can't the networks hire them?

There was this beautiful girl hired as a sideline reporter for MNF when it was still on ABC. I think she was dating a baseball player and she was some kind of actress. But she didn't know a THING about football and it was obvious. Just makes the rest of us female football fans look bad...:mad:

Archived