Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone started a Winter Thread yet?

Ji

Well, the warm will return for the storm tomorrow, so we get a week of rain and cold, without a drop of beloved snow. Damn it.

There are two storms we're talking about.

There are two things that just about everyone agrees on.

1. The first one will be rain.

2. It will be cold enough to snow for the second

The only question is how much snow we'll see.

Two storms are developing. The first will be the heavy rain that will fall here Tuesday evening through Thursday. That storm departs and a secondary low pressure system will develop in the Gulf of Mexico. That storm will hit the same time another shot of cold air will enter the area. The main questions are storm track, how deep will the cold air be, and intensity.

Thursday here is rain but Thursday night precipitation will change from heavy rain to heavy snow and the question is how fast will the cold air get here and for how long will there be a burst of precipitation because the precip will be here until Friday late morning near noon and everything Thursday night/Friday will be frozen so the timing might be lucky for those wanting to miss school.

Thursday here is rain but Thursday night precipitation will change from heavy rain to heavy snow and the question is how fast will the cold air get here and for how long will there be a burst of precipitation because the precip will be here until Friday late morning near noon and everything Thursday night/Friday will be frozen so the timing might be lucky for those wanting to miss school.

Liar liar pants on fire.

No snow!!! :D

Thank you for setting the forecast straight Candace. If not for you I would put off studying for my exam. You saved me Candace, thank you greatly.

You got it dude!

Don't count on the snow.

Here's my prediction.

It will rain cats and dogs. Cats and dogs will fall from the sky. Cats and dogs will land and then fight battle royale style. You will be too scared to venture outside due to the abundance of 4 legged critters and their fierce fights. The streets will be covered in blood and carcasses for days.

You got it dude!

Don't count on the snow.

Here's my prediction.

It will rain cats and dogs. Cats and dogs will fall from the sky. Cats and dogs will land and then fight battle royale style. You will be too scared to venture outside due to the abundance of 4 legged critters and their fierce fights. The streets will be covered in blood and carcasses for days.

That sounds pretty damn awesome actually. I'd be wayy too mesmerized by that epic battle to do any test prep. I hate to question youre immense knowledge of weather forecasting but I'd rather that not happen so I could actually get some studying down. But if it was to come true, I would have no problem with it at all.

You got it dude!

Don't count on the snow.

Here's my prediction.

That's cool. Sounds like something a guy would come up with. :applause:

Archived