Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone started a Winter Thread yet?

Ji

its not going to snow in the northern va area...just heavy rain it looks like

NWS is still calling for an inch or two in the big cities...

After midnight Thursday...a quick change over to snow is anticipated

for the County warning forecast area. The change over should happen from west to east. Snow may mix with sleet briefly. Temperatures over lower southern Maryland may stay warm enough for all rain. However...a quick one to two inches of snow is possible over the metropolitan areas early

Friday morning...during rush hour. Will have to monitor for possible

additional winter headlines.

what about the western suburbs like leesburg/ashburn?

Could see a bit more ice before the change over. Though it'll start off as rain in those areas as well.

The timings of the change over will be crucial. Because there is a LOT of moisture with this system. 1-2 inches can very easily increase (and increase fast) if it changes over earlier.

I would like to request that mother nature send the cooler temps back, please. It was sooooooo hot today in my office. Apparently the guberment isn't able to turn down the heat when it's 60 degrees out :mad:

I also went to the library tonight and just about melted.

The one place it was actually comfortable: the metro. They actually turned on the AC! WTG WMATA!

Oh, and where's the damn snow???????? :silly:

I would like to request that mother nature send the cooler temps back, please. It was sooooooo hot today in my office. Apparently the guberment isn't able to turn down the heat when it's 60 degrees out :mad:

I also went to the library tonight and just about melted.

The one place it was actually comfortable: the metro. They actually turned on the AC! WTG WMATA!

Oh, and where's the damn snow???????? :silly:

Down here on Galveston Bay:silly:

Things are out of whack....I want the 60 degrees and you can have this cold white ****.

Archived