Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone started a Winter Thread yet?

Ji

Accuweather has Radford getting 4.2 inches of snow on Wednesday, yet the forecast above it says rain.

This will be another one of those storms where we won't know what will happen til something falls from the sky. :(

What really sucks is the fact that is has been cold as balls over the weekend and now suddenly the temps will go up enough to give us rain instead...****.

Accuweather has Radford getting 4.2 inches of snow on Wednesday, yet the forecast above it says rain.

This will be another one of those storms where we won't know what will happen til something falls from the sky. :(

What really sucks is the fact that is has been cold as balls over the weekend and now suddenly the temps will go up enough to give us rain instead...****.

This is starting to look like a Miller A set-up. That's perfect for our area, as you know.

:D

This is starting to look like a Miller A set-up. That's perfect for our area, as you know.

:D

True, but there still seems to be a lot of "if's" right now to make it happen and it seems to me, those are the ones that nearly get us, but not quite. We will see.

Haven't heard any of the local guys really talk about this one yet either. Be interesting to see what changes btw today and tomorrow!

True, but there still seems to be a lot of "if's" right now to make it happen and it seems to me, those are the ones that nearly get us, but not quite. We will see.

Haven't heard any of the local guys really talk about this one yet either. Be interesting to see what changes btw today and tomorrow!

You know our local guys.

They won't say anything until it happens.

Hahaha...yeah. Catch the 12z GFS? I am still learning this stuff, but things are changing even more it seems! Slowing down perhaps?

And Henry on Accuweather not committing to anything. Funny

longrange12808.png

So that's good, right? What are they saying now as far as amounts?

Looks like a lot of precipitation this week for Northern Virginia, but no snow. :kickcan:

Says the GFS.

I know the first storm (tomorrow and Wed.) will be all rain.

The secondary low.. the setup that is being seen right now.. would be almost impossible for you guys not to get a good snow out of it.

But we'll see.

? There will be snow, question is how much. The first storm Wednesday is rain, it's the coastal low that's in question.

There SHOULDN'T be a question, lol!

Strong low pressure forms off SC and rides up the coast. We've been in a colder than normal airmass for about three weeks now.

I will be throwing myself off a bridge if we don't get snow out of this.

Archived