Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terry Tate: Office Linebacker vs Palin: Governor of Alaska

Leonard Washington

I'm not a fan of Palin's political persona, but I don't much like this ad, either personally or tactically.

I figure this'll do more harm to Obama than good. It's the kind of thing that'll only rile up Palin's base, but not bring any undecided voters over to Obama's ticket. (Edit: it may even turn people off, especially women.)

Hopefully, I'm wrong and it won't amount to much either way.

I'm not a fan of Palin's political persona, but I don't much like this ad, either personally or tactically.

I figure this'll do more harm to Obama than good. It's the kind of thing that'll only rile up Palin's base, but not bring any undecided voters over to Obama's ticket. (Edit: it may even turn people off, especially women.)

Hopefully, I'm wrong and it won't amount to much either way.

Are you joking?:D

Are you joking?:D

Usually. Not now.

Sorry, LW, I usually like your posts, but if he hit her like that IRL, she'd be in the hospital. And though I got a minor chuckle out of it, I gotta believe that this'll be on every Republican blog as proof of how the dems are in favor of violence against women.

Maybe it'd be funnier if the election wasn't still up for grabs. Right now, I'm too scared to laugh. :)

Usually. Not now.

Sorry, LW, I usually like your posts, but if he hit her like that IRL, she'd be in the hospital. And though I got a minor chuckle out of it, I gotta believe that this'll be on every Republican blog as proof of how the dems are in favor of violence against women.

Maybe it'd be funnier if the election wasn't still up for grabs. Right now, I'm too scared to laugh. :)

I'm really hoping this is some sort of weird sarcastic response that I'm not getting.

Because these were independently produced comedic pieces that have absolutely no relation to the Obama campaign or the current political dialogue.

It's just supposed to be funny. (Which it is. It's freaking hilarious.)

Remove stick from ass and laugh.

that actually looked pretty good. the second one is more obvious when they make the cut because there's suddenly a glare on the glasses, but the first one you have to see the lighting change on the ground to really see the change.

saw the same thing. first one was a nice editing job. second. not so much. the angles were off. he came from the side, but her legs went straight back. impossible from the direction the hit came from.

• 9 months later...

Archived