Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm a white West Virginia Republican, and I fail.

Teller

Favorite Gibbs "mini-era"  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Gibbs "mini-era"

• 1981-84: The Theismann era
    • 1985-88: The Schroeder/Williams era
    • 1989-92: The Rypien era
    • 2004-07: The Brunell era

He also went ahead and cast a vote for Obama in proxy for you. :) :cool:

He never would have voted for himself. So you did vote today after all bud. Congrats. :cheers:

Jumbo, I don't even know what to say. This is without a doubt one of the most meaningful things that anyone has ever done for me. Ever.

Thank you so very much, and God richly bless you both, my friend. THANK YOU!!!!!!

:notworthy

:cheers:

Jumbo, I don't even know what to say. This is without a doubt one of the most meaningful things that anyone has ever done for me. Ever.

Thank you so very much, and God richly bless you both, my friend. THANK YOU!!!!!!

:notworthy

:cheers:

well, not to rain on the parade, but if obama loses wv by 1 vote....

:silly:

Except for stating that he would not vote for a candidate that did not visit his state only to change his vote because the handouts that he sees coming his way are way to difficult to pass up.

When will you get it? I had hopes after our last PM's and that pass you got. I even gave you another break the other day when you could have been nailed for one of your posts (I'll look it up). Now this is not the first time you've made an actual personal attack on HH with the same premise. To preserve your membership, you now need to show me in a post where HH gave you evidence that supports your claim (that you've made before) that he's changed his mind because he wants "handouts."

If you can do that, fine. If not, you're done on ES.

Oh, if you say anything about favoritism, I'll ban you. I've banned HH more than once, and you never, and lately I'm feeling that's been a **** up on my part.

He also went ahead and cast a vote for Obama in proxy for you. :) :cool:

He never would have voted for himself. So you did vote today after all bud. Congrats. :cheers:

Damn, only on ES. This place never ceases to amaze me. And props to you Jumbo for getting him to understand you about this place. I try to tell people and they look at me like I'm crazy that I think this much of some people on a "message board".

pretty sure hog had to know he'd hear that kind of stuff in this thread. you can't open up that much and not take some heat.

Is that right? :)

Well, for cj's sake, I hope HH said something about wanting handouts in one of his posts.

HH--I've been waiting to get home from work to share this with you--you didn't fail at all. I read your post this morning about not voting, and I was so excited about this vote and the atmosphere around here is ecletric in a good way like I haven't seen for as long as I can remember, and I shared your deep regret for your cirumstance.

Anyway, I had a football bud who is very poltically apathetic and hasn't voted for president since Clinton I. He has been registered though. I told him your whole story (and he knows about me & ES) and asked him if he wanted to ride with me to drop my ballot off in the box as the City Hall polling area in our community and he agreed. He also went ahead and cast a vote for Obama in proxy for you. :) :cool:

This is why I keep coming back to this place. Jumbo, you (and your friend) are the man.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Last comment, but since I amde one in the thread i want to follow it up in the thread: CJ provided a post that meets exactly what I asked for--it takes him completely off the hook for what otherwise would have been a personal attack.

Is that right? :)

Well, for cj's sake, I hope HH said something about wanting handouts in one of his posts.

i guess i wasn't really clear, i'm not defending cjc, he's one that i don't think i could ever back, a real ass most of the time.

i'm just saying, when you switch camps, and start a thread about your individual vote, you're opening yourself up to pot shots, some deserved, some not.

I'd like for someone to explain to me how, having a job and getting more of your own tax money back in your pocket, qualifies as a handout? Isn't lower taxes a CONSERVATIVE tenet? Isn't that a Republican thing?

i don't know.

my question is how any candidate is able to convince any of you that you'll have more money in your pocket if you elect them. it 'aint going to happen, folks.

I'd like for someone to explain to me how, having a job and getting more of your own tax money back in your pocket, qualifies as a handout? Isn't lower taxes a CONSERVATIVE tenet? Isn't that a Republican thing?

your sig is too conservative.

way too much clothing.

i don't know.

my question is how any candidate is able to convince any of you that you'll have more money in your pocket if you elect them. it 'aint going to happen, folks.

It's a certainty in my case. But my income is controlled by federally-funded medical research. So I'm not everybody, obviously. But so many jobs in this area are influenced by federal money.

If things go well for my guy tonight, I've got a bright outlook for the next 4 years, regardless of the tax cuts.

It's a certainty in my case. But my income is controlled by federally-funded medical research. So I'm not everybody, obviously. But so many jobs in this area are influenced by federal money.

If things go well for my guy tonight, I've got a bright outlook for the next 4 years, regardless of the tax cuts.

i don't know man, there are just too many promises to go along w/ tax cuts. something has to give. yes, you can look at their plans (i spent quite a bit of time doing so) but really, it's a guess as to the percentage of what they're saying they'll do that they actually do. and i'm buying low on the %.

if things are great for you, feel free to buy me a ticket to a game next season. :cheers:

pretty sure hog had to know he'd hear that kind of stuff in this thread. you can't open up that much and not take some heat.

Backing my post . . . after a response by a mod, you replied . . .

i guess i wasn't really clear, i'm not defending cjc, he's one that i don't think i could ever back, a real ass most of the time.

i'm just saying, when you switch camps, and start a thread about your individual vote, you're opening yourself up to pot shots, some deserved, some not.

So you did back me . . . but when a mod makes a comment, you changed your tune

i didn't change my tune, i clarified. i still say h_h opened himself up to stuff like that. i still say you try your best to be an ass.

So, you defend me until a mod makes a comment and then when the mod is stating that I could be banned . . . you say how much of an ass I am??? LOL Wow, Major. Wow.

You're rigth, major, about people being held accountable for what they say and being open to comment, that's why when CJ prodcued the goods, all was clear, rules-wise. And CJ caught how the 'ass" remark you made (major) wasn't a violation, either.

Now I hope HH enjoys all the attentiion here :silly::laugh::cheers:

Backing my post . . . after a response by a mod, you replied . . .

So you did back me . . . but when a mod makes a comment, you changed your tune

So, you defend me until a mod makes a comment and then when the mod is stating that I could be banned . . . you say how much of an ass I am??? LOL Wow, Major. Wow.

i didn't defend you dude. i said hog probably expects it.

i probably should have said "hog expects people to be *******s, he's opened himself up for it and he knows cjc is coming."

Archived