Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The biggest Clown in the NFL

portis&taylor

He's still a good player, but you are soooooo right about how he and many NFL players act on routine plays that they are SUPPOSED TO MAKE. These clowns act like they just won the 200 million dollar lottery when the make a sack or a tackle 2 yards behind the line.....it's embarrassing when it's also only in the 1st quarter of a game.

His skills may be diminishing, but why call him a clown? He does what he does to pump up himself, the team and the fans. He's a fan of x-men since a child, and he likes to make himself feel supernatural on the field. If that is what pumps him up, then he should do it.

he's still a good player, but you are soooooo right about how he and many nfl players act on routine plays that they are supposed to make. These clowns act like they just won the 200 million dollar lottery when the make a sack or a tackle 2 yards behind the line.....it's embarrassing when it's also only in the 1st quarter of a game.

+1

And I think it's clear at this point who wound up on top in that battle today. :cheers:

Maybe Cooley should send him some of his highlights against Philly. Dawk must still be mad about last year when Cooley burned him for the TD after porky took a TO to freeze our kicker and JC threw a TD instead lol.

I lost any and all respect for him when the Eagles finally won the NFC Championship game and he got up on the podium and literally yelled like a pro-wrestling character. Pathetic.

I'm kind of disappointed that Sellers didn't get a chance to run over him again today.

Archived