Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Films: Romo, "These guys are tired..done..We can do whatever we want now."

Potato Sack

I was wathing the Game of the Week (NFL Films) and that was the statement Romo sits to pee made after TO's touchdown catch. What a tool! I couldn't help chuckling. He's too ****y for his own good. :dallasuck:dallasuck

Just thought I'd share. I'm pumped for the Philthy game!! :eaglesuck

I was wathing the Game of the Week (NFL Films) and that was the statement Romo sits to pee made after TO's touchdown catch. What a tool! I couldn't help chuckling. He's too ****y for his own good. :dallasuck:dallasuck

Just thought I'd share. I'm pumped for the Philthy game!! :eaglesuck

Unfreakinbelievable! The only bad thing is that they don't have another tough game or two coming up to really get the ball rolling in Big D.

Our O held the ball all day. When they didn't, Dallas played footsie with a non-physical passing game in lieu of NFC east grinding it out on the ground. When Dallas scored to tie it up at 17 and our 10 point lead gad dissolved, we responded with a long scoring drive. Then another. It was Dallas who was tired.

A lot of teams would have crumbled at 17 all. The cute story of knocking off the heavily favored rival on the road would be just that for many teams; a pleasant fiction for 35 clock minutes, only to fall apart. Not this year.

nuff said...

vlcsnap299818jv1.png

SHUT UP! Enough already, Ballstein! Who cares about Tony Romo sits to pee anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

SHUT UP! Enough already, Ballstein! Who cares about Tony Romo sits to pee anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

I INVENTED THE KEYBOARD NECKTIE!!

:cheers:

:applause::notworthy:applause::notworthy

"Mer-MAN!"

Don't mean to stir this crap up again, but I heard Doc and Kevin were saying on 980 that there was no AC in the skins locker room. In addition to that there was no fan on the sideline. When asked about these, the cowpukes hosting management simply said things were broken and weren't working. I wonder if Romo sits to pee knew about this and that's why he said what he said ;).

But at this point, whether the allegations are true or not, I encourage the pukes to do this every time they host us so we can kick their ars. It's like the rivalry is ain't enough for them, they gotta piss off the players too.

I hate tony Romo sits to pee's crappy rib shack as much as the next guy, but what do you expect him to say? "hey guys, were done, we might as well just pass it to TO the rest of the day so he won't complain about getting the ball enough in the post game presser?"

It does make it that much more sweet to kick their asses at their home when you hear things like that, but he was just trying to rally his team, I'm sure Campbell was doing the same thing on our side line...

Archived