Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Olympic Weightlifter's Elbow... video

USS Redskins

I have no real desire to watch the video based on the comments. Was this during this year's olympics?

yes. the actually injury wasn't that bad... but when he falls on the ground and writhes in pain and you see the after effects.... that's when I closed the browser. I won't be able to get that image out of my mind for a while

yes. the actually injury wasn't that bad... but when he falls on the ground and writhes in pain and you see the after effects.... that's when I closed the browser. I won't be able to get that image out of my mind for a while
I think he was just shaking because of the pain or the fact that the barbell landed on his neck.

No way am I watching that. Just like I can't watch the Theismann/LT broken leg clip anymore. Or those videos where a skateboarder efs up a limb.

It didn't used to bother me so much. Now, I just get the heeby jeebies watching that stuff. No thanks.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but gruesome nonetheless.

I was impressed at how quickly the Chinese Olympic helpers came in with screens to block the view of the audience and give the athlete and medical staff some privacy.

OUCH

Man.... :(

As stated, there are worse (injury) videos but still this is pretty bad.

I was impressed at how quickly the Chinese Olympic helpers came in with screens to block the view of the audience and give the athlete and medical staff some privacy.

Yeah that was good...

What was bad were the replays. Why? Even the announcers were saying to stop.

Archived