Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bigfoot Body Found? (merged)

USS Redskins

According to these guys, they have a body, DNA, photos, etc... a press conference is scheduled for Friday (Aug. 15th) in California. Which is odd because they claim they found the body in Northern Georgia....

All they need is Leonard Nimoy to host the press conference.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402882,00.html

So this thread is not useless..

200px-Smalfut.jpg

Bigfoot sightings range from the Pacific Northwest all the way to Georgia with all states in between (Texas, Lousiana etc.).

Whether or not it exists is anybody's guess, but the mythical Mountain Gorilla scenario still gives it the benefit of the doubt in my book.

The delay has more to do with the govt. getting in the way. They've probably stepped in and tried to tamp down the whole thing so as to not alert the public that a big hairy 8 foot creature is lurking in the woods. Effing govt.... they could screw up a one car funeral procession. :doh:

The delay has more to do with the govt. getting in the way. They've probably stepped in and tried to tamp down the whole thing so as to not alert the public that a big hairy 8 foot creature is lurking in the woods. Effing govt.... they could screw up a one car funeral procession. :doh:

Back in 47 they did say they would be allowed to stay on Earth in peace..

Will Smith also said that they could call when needed.

Guest sith lord
If it was real, they wouldnt wait days for a presser ina different state.

So true. If they found bigfoot, that would be a MAJOR news story. I have a friend that would do backflips of joy if this was true.

I hope they have found one but I'm also conflicted. If they have a bigfoot body, it could launch a horde of hunters looking for more to kill. Yes, I'm a "believer." I'd love to see proof but I'd also hate to further endanger the species.

I'll stay tuned.

Archived