Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bigfoot Body Found? (merged)

USS Redskins

Half the DNA was from a possum?

Did they not even try? I mean.. really... LMAO!

I've worked with DNA before. It is really easy to contaminate. We had some weird stuff come back when we were analyzing ocean organisms(yes, I'm a scientist, on paper anyway). For example, human bacteria etc. One girl I know that works with DNA knows exactly what sort of bacterial, particularly staph, DNA live on her skin because of what comes up in her samples by accident. If the georgia dudes took the sample off the bigfoot and they weren't really careful, they could easily contaminate. If the bigfoot did eat a possum it's entirely possible to contaminate the sample.

I'm not saying I believe them, something isn't right. I'll hold judgement until I see a body and solid DNA evidence. I hope it is real though. How awesome would that be? A f' ing sasquatch.

Any further developments with this story? Is it real or fake? Since it isn't getting amazing coverage I'm guessing it's bogus(big surprise) but maybe they're just waiting or something.

Today was supposedly the day for a scientist to examine the body. I've heard nothing. In the meantime, here's an interview with Rick Dyer, one of the two Georgia boys. He was on Earthfiles with Linda Moulton-Howe:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1461&category=Environment

Interview:

Rick Dyer, Georgia Prison Guard and Co-Discoverer of Alleged Bigfoot, Northern Georgia: “It was June 10, 2008, around 4 PM. We were hiking through the woods in northern Georgia and we stumbled upon the body. The first thing that we saw was the feet. And we went over and looked at the body in shock.

We said to each other, ‘We have to get this out of the woods.’ So, Matt stayed behind and I went and got a tow truck and three more friends to help us. I brought them back to the woods, pulled the tow truck on the side the road and we all walked in the woods and wrapped the creature’s body in a tarp and pulled it back to the tow truck. We let the bed down and winched it on and we took off.

We went back to the house and put the body in a beef freezer. A couple of days later, the beef freezer failed. We bought another beef freezer and put it in there. It wouldn’t freeze. It was a frost-free beef freezer. So, we had to go buy another deep freezer and this one froze the body solid in ice.

THE PHOTOGRAPH THAT SHOWS THE CREATURE LAYING IN WHAT APPEARS TO BE DARK WATER, WHEN DID THE ICE THAW? WHAT HAPPENED?

That was when the second one failed to freeze.

OK, SO THAT PHOTOGRAPH WAS TAKEN BACK IN JUNE 2008?

Late June.

SO THAT WAS ABOUT TWO WEEKS AFTER YOU FOUND THE BODY – AND WAS IT NEAR A CREEK?

Correct. It was near a creek between two trees.

WAS THERE ANY SIGN OF STRUGGLE ALONG THE CREEK TO INDICATE WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED TO THE CREATURE? WAS IT ATTACKED? DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECULATION?

I have no idea. We really didn’t look. To be honest, our main goal was just to get the body out of the woods.

WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO GATHER THE BODY UP IN THE TARP, CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHAT YOU FELT WITH YOUR OWN HANDS AND SAW WITH YOUR OWN EYES AND SMELLED WITH YOUR NOSE?

It smelled like a dead animal. The creature is intimidating to look at – even dead. Also, there were three other live Bigfoots flanking us on each side all the way to the trail. Once we hit the trail, they stopped following us.

WHEN YOU WERE GATHERING THE BODY UP IN THE TARP, YOU REALIZED THAT THERE WERE OTHER BIGFOOT AROUND?

Yes. There were three of them ranging from 20 to 50 feet away. They were looking at us. They were not scared of us. At first, we were terrified of them. And then, we knew they were not going to harm us.

I could not tell the sex of the live ones. I took a couple of pictures and live shots. There were three creatures and I could not tell if one was male and one was female. And at that point, I didn’t care! (laughs)

ARE YOU IN THE PROCESS OF PUTTING THE LARGE, DEAD BODY IN THE TARP WHEN YOU SEE THE OTHER THREE BIGFOOT?

Yes.

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICED? WERE THEY WALKING TOWARDS YOU?

They were staring at us. They weren’t trying to attack us. We just felt like they were mourning the dead one.

IN SADNESS.

Exactly.

WERE THEY STANDING MOTIONLESS?

In some of my pictures, they are motionless. In other pictures, they were walking as we were dragging the body wrapped in the tarp.

SO, THE FIVE OF YOU ARE PULLING THE TARP WITH THE LARGE, DEAD ANIMAL THROUGH THE FOREST TO GO OUT TO THE WINCH. ARE THE OTHER THREE BIGFOOT DIRECTLY BEHIND YOU? WHERE ARE THEY?

They are all around.

WALKING IN AN ARC AROUND YOU, A HALF CIRCLE?

Basically, yes.

WHICH ONE WAS CLOSEST TO YOU?

They all looked alike to me. Two of them looked to be the same size and the third one looked a little smaller. But the largest two got the closest.

AND THE CLOSEST WAS ABOUT 20 FEET FROM YOU?

Yes.

AT THAT 20 FEET, COULD YOU SEE THE EYES CLEARLY?

Yes.

WHAT WERE YOU SEEING?

Black eyes.

THERE WAS A REPORT THAT THE EYES OF THE DEAD ONE LOOK GREY AND BLACK?

The only reason the eyes of the dead one look grey is because it’s dead.

IT ISN’T AS IF IT HAS A GREY IRIS?

No. Now, when we first found it back on June 10, it didn’t look that way, but now it does. I’m sure decomposition has been a factor in this because of the way we had to freeze it and it unfroze and we refroze and it unfroze and things like that.

WHAT WERE THE EYES LIKE WHEN YOU FIRST FOUND IT ON JUNE 10?

Yes, they were open.

AS IF WHATEVER HAPPENED, THE CREATURE DIED WITH ITS EYES OPEN?

I’m only telling you what I saw. I don’t have any speculation about what happened. The eyes of the live ones were open and I remember them blinking like humans blink.

DID YOU FIND THE DEAD ONE ON ITS BACK OR STOMACH?

On the back.

YOU COULD SEE THE FEET FIRST?

Yes.

WERE THE BOTTOMS AND TOPS OF THE FEET HAIRLESS?

The bottom has no hair. The top has hair.

WAS THAT THE SAME WITH THE HANDS?

The hands don’t have hair at all.

DID IT HAVE FINGERNAILS AS WE WOULD RECOGNIZE ON A HUMAN?

I didn’t inspect it.

THE TEETH IN THE CLOSE-UP OF THE HEAD. THEY WERE SO EVEN AND WHITE.

We released pictures of the head and teeth today at the press conference (August 15, 2008) and the head, I guess, would be a cone-shaped head.

PROTRUDING UPWARD?

Yes.

THE MOUTH AND TEETH, DID YOU LOOK AT THEM CLOSELY BEFORE YOU WRAPPED THE CREATURE IN THE TARP?

No, because we were trying to do it quickly before it got dark. I didn’t inspect the body that good. I still haven’t inspected the body that good.

BUT IN THE PHOTOGRAPH, YOU CAN’T SEE ANY INCISOR TEETH. THEY ARE VERY EVEN LIKE ANIMALS THAT EAT PLANTS AND NOT MEAT.

Correct.

AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE, THERE WAS A REFERENCE THAT THE BIGFOOT IS DEFINITELY MALE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN EXACTLY?

He has huge genitals.

LIKE A MALE HOMO SAPIENS, ONLY LARGER?

Yes, but super larger. I’m not going to measure the creature’s balls! I didn’t see any penis. And everybody saw this and can confirm what I’m saying (Rick Dyer, Matthew Whitton and the three friends who helped haul the heavy creature in the tarp).

COULD YOU SEE SEX ORGANS ON ANY OF THE OTHER THREE?

No, I could not. I wasn’t paying attention to that. I was trying to get the hell out of there!

WHAT DID THE HAIR FEEL LIKE?

The hair felt silky smooth. It basically felt like a woman’s hair.”

Rick Dyer's account is one of a couple that the Georgia men have presented since June. In what Whitton and Dyer say was a video spoof to get back at their critics, a July 2008 You Tube video had a family relative pretending to be a law officer talking about the Bigfoot creature having been shot by a former felon that Whitton and Dyer then tracked into the woods to find. Later variations were similar to Dyer's above account in which they found a dead male along with a “family of Bigfoot” in north Georgia mountains and are trying to protect the living creatures while promoting their discovery of a dead one.

No, because we were trying to do it quickly before it got dark. I didn’t inspect the body that good. I still haven’t inspected the body that good.

He has huge genitals.

Yes, but super larger. I’m not going to measure the creature’s balls! I didn’t see any penis. And everybody saw this and can confirm what I’m saying (Rick Dyer, Matthew Whitton and the three friends who helped haul the heavy creature in the tarp).

Chachie, I know you want this to be real, but can you really be taking these guys seriously anymore? What is it that they have shown you is making you beleive they actually have a big foot?

Any further developments with this story? Is it real or fake?

Fake. You know why?

Because there's no such thing as bigfoot. Or the tooth fairy. Or santa claus, or the loch ness monster, or dragons.

Jeeebus. :doh:

(not directed at you in particular abc, just general commentary. I actually thought this would be a joke thread. To read some of the responses in here makes me want to start my own cult. Because something tells me it would be pretty easy)

Chachie, I know you want this to be real, but can you really be taking these guys seriously anymore? What is it that they have shown you is making you beleive they actually have a big foot?

Absolutely fair questions, Stop. I'm one of the resident kooks when it comes to all things conspiracy/mystery theory. I.E.- UFOs, Bigfoot, I don't start threads about it and I don't debate the masses about it because I'm rational enough to know I ain't got squat for proof. When a thread pops up, I toss my two cents and run for cover. :) (This is just as much because I'm too lazy at night to research, link, quote, and BS my way through the process as it is because you get jumped pretty quick around here if you talk this trash.)

I suppose I have always just found it plausible that a bipedal primate other than cro-magnon survived prehistory. This legend has been reported by so many different races of man on all continents in so many different points throughout hundreds of years. I just happen to believe it. This being a hoax will not prove that sasquatch, yeti, bigfoot, etc. don't exist.

This is the "Roswell" of Bigfoot lore, happening right now. They say they have a body. I can think of plenty of reasons why they are afraid to show it just yet. These really are two hillbillies but that doesn't mean they don't have it. It just means they know how dumb they are and don't want to move so quickly as to lose a good thing. They want money but that doesn't mean they don't have the body either. It just means they have no qualms about turning a buck on this poor dead being. People make a big deal about the fact that Whitton announced he was never a BF hunter before and then in his next breath he said he's the best in the world. They are misled by his choice of words. He was telling the truth about not being a BF hunter. He was joking about being the best BF hunter in the world. He said that because unlike the veterans that have been at it for a long time, he found one and he has one now. The funny part is that he wasn't trying to find one at all and discovered the body by "dumb" luck.The people at the presser understood him and laughed along because they were in the room and got the context. Biscardi is most under fire here and yet he stares right into the nations eyes w/o cracking. The man was ridiculed before when he thought a woman out west had one trapped and she turned out to be fooling him. I don't think he'd be so defiant if he was risking his reputation again on an even bigger scale. NOW- Those are the reasons I WANT this to be true.

As for directly answering your 2nd question. There is NOTHING they can do to make me BELIEVE this is true except to show me the body and have it scientifically proven to be a real bipedal primate corpse of undiscovered origin. Period. I guess I'm just willing to wait a little longer than most.

Absolutely fair questions, Stop. I'm one of the resident kooks when it comes to all things conspiracy/mystery theory. I.E.- UFOs, Bigfoot, I don't start threads about it and I don't debate the masses about it because I'm rational enough to know I ain't got squat for proof. When a thread pops up, I toss my two cents and run for cover. :) (This is just as much because I'm too lazy at night to research, link, quote, and BS my way through the process as it is because you get jumped pretty quick around here if you talk this trash.)

I suppose I have always just found it plausible that a bipedal primate other than cro-magnon survived prehistory. This legend has been reported by so many different races of man on all continents in so many different points throughout hundreds of years. I just happen to believe it. This being a hoax will not prove that sasquatch, yeti, bigfoot, etc. don't exist.

This is the "Roswell" of Bigfoot lore, happening right now. They say they have a body. I can think of plenty of reasons why they are afraid to show it just yet. These really are two hillbillies but that doesn't mean they don't have it. It just means they know how dumb they are and don't want to move so quickly as to lose a good thing. They want money but that doesn't mean they don't have the body either. It just means they have no qualms about turning a buck on this poor dead being. People make a big deal about the fact that Whitton announced he was never a BF hunter before and then in his next breath he said he's the best in the world. They are misled by his choice of words. He was telling the truth about not being a BF hunter. He was joking about being the best BF hunter in the world. He said that because unlike the veterans that have been at it for a long time, he found one and he has one now. The funny part is that he wasn't trying to find one at all and discovered the body by "dumb" luck.The people at the presser understood him and laughed along because they were in the room and got the context. Biscardi is most under fire here and yet he stares right into the nations eyes w/o cracking. The man was ridiculed before when he thought a woman out west had one trapped and she turned out to be fooling him. I don't think he'd be so defiant if he was risking his reputation again on an even bigger scale. NOW- Those are the reasons I WANT this to be true.

As for directly answering your 2nd question. There is NOTHING they can do to make me BELIEVE this is true except to show me the body and have it scientifically proven to be a real bipedal primate corpse of undiscovered origin. Period. I guess I'm just willing to wait a little longer than most.

Fair enough. Thanks. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived