Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bigfoot Body Found? (merged)

USS Redskins

Biased news source.

This is true. BFRO would have a definite interest in discrediting Biscardi and the Georgia boys, simply because they are competitors in the field. I felt obligated to post those message board entries to keep this whole thing balanced. However, those posts were made by a member of their MB, not a BFRO official.

Who is dumber - these goofs who thought this would work or anyone who believed that they actually had a Bigfoot?

Nobody believed they had a bigfoot. Some of us were/are hoping they have one. It's getting doubtful at this stage of the game but the jury's out until tomorrow. Even in the Youtube videos where the "Bigfoot Trackers" admit their expert was a hoax, they still claim they have a corpse. Their credibility is crumbling by the hour though.

One question: Has this been on any major news channels?

This is the only way I will believe in UFO's, Bigfoot,etc. CNN, Fox, MSNBC have to have breaking news because if there are Bigfoots out there it would be huge news...and there would be serious discussion in the mainstream media. These silly stories always stream from nerdy science :geek: news sites or the National Enquirer.

This is the only way I will believe in UFO's, Bigfoot,etc. CNN, Fox, MSNBC have to have breaking news because if there are Bigfoots out there it would be huge news...and there would be serious discussion in the mainstream media. These silly stories always stream from nerdy science :geek: news sites or the National Enquirer.

It has been on Fox news.

This is true. BFRO would have a definite interest in discrediting Biscardi and the Georgia boys, simply because they are competitors in the field. I felt obligated to post those message board entries to keep this whole thing balanced. However, those posts were made by a member of their MB, not a BFRO official.

The one part of the story about the "Georgia Boys" that is wrong according to the other report is, the guys who found "dead bigfoot" were supposedly not even Big Foot Hunters.

It has been on Fox news.

FOX and the rest of them will report it at this time as hoax news, as is expected, but if this actually turns out to be some new species then I expect Bush to give a conference in the Oval office and the National Guard put on alert. :silly: That's the only way I'll truly believe it.

:doh: I've seen too many movies.

FOX and the rest of them will report it at this time as hoax news, as is expected, but if this actually turns out to be some new species then I expect Bush to give a conference in the Oval office and the National Guard put on alert. :silly: That's the only way I'll truly believe it.

Do you believe in Nessy?

Well you sure as hell can't count on Bush to put it on the endangered species list. :laugh:

Archived