Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bigfoot Body Found? (merged)

USS Redskins

Every Region has their bigfoot tales - The Northwest & Canadian areas call it Sasquatch. In the South East they call it the Skunk Ape. In New Jersey its called the Jersey Devil. In Florida its called Rosie O'Donell.

Seriously, though - is that supposed to be the actual dead body they found?

Every Region has their bigfoot tales - The Northwest & Canadian areas call it Sasquatch. In the South East they call it the Skunk Ape. In New Jersey its called the Jersey Devil. In Florida its called Rosie O'Donell.

Seriously, though - is that supposed to be the actual dead body they found?

There is going to bemore news tomorrow, where they are going to reveal the body.

That's bigfoot dude, or at least one of them.

Guest sith lord

Now I'm curious. If this thing does exist, I'll never hear the end of it.

One question: Has this been on any major news channels?

But he found it in Georgia?

I've been to Georgia, theres a lot of open space sure, but I would expect something this massive, to be found in like the middle of nowhere in the pacific northwest or canada, not in ****ing georgia

But he found it in Georgia?

I've been to Georgia, theres a lot of open space sure, but I would expect something this massive, to be found in like the middle of nowhere in the pacific northwest or canada, not in ****ing georgia

Yeah, that's another reason I find it hard to believe, other than the fact that the head in the picture does look like a mask. However, currently living in Georgia, and not having nearly the amount of hair that "Big Foot" would have, but plenty to be sure, the humidity here kills me, I can only imagine what it would be like for a 500lb ape.

Archived