Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious Blache Quotes

HigSkin

LMAO! at "You're better to fall in love with a stripper than a rookie, because they'll break your heart."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great thread HigSkin.

This is the best one so far. I'm sure he'll top it eventually, if that's even possible.

I swear Blache has a ghost writer, but who?:laugh:

Oh. My. God. The man is a Golden freaking Quote Machine. I had no idea. I heard the "rookies are like strippers" and the "rope" quotes, but I had no idea they were just part of a motherlode of Blacheisms.

I now have a coach man crush.

Defensive Coordinator Greg Blache says that Carlos Rogers will be ready to play soon, perhaps as soon as this Saturday against the New York Jets. Meanwhile, OLB Rocky McIntosh should be ready by the start of the regular season even though he has been used carefully in practice and not at all in the first 2 preseason games. The Redskins have been extremely cautious about bringing Rogers and McIntosh back to game play, something Greg Blache believes is the correct course.

“It is not like we’ve got a bunch of Toyotas or Pintos out here; we’ve got some Mercedes and some Ferraris that we’ve got to take care of.”

Gentlemen, I am not allowed to post new threads so I have to come here to do so. I was the guy who reported where Redskins One was going during the offseason as I have an inside source. Redskins One is in Scottsdale right now, apparently Bugel's daughter is not doing well. I dont have exact confirmation but I am told that the plane is in Scottsdale because things "do not look good". This could merely be a set back, could be bad, could be minor. I do not know for sure. Please do not jump to any conclusions, I just want the Redskins nation to know what I know and to say their prayers for the Bugel family. If someone could move this to a new thread? or somewhere so that more of Extremeskins can see it without having to go digging through other threads. Thank You everyone, my prayers are with the family.

Gentlemen, I am not allowed to post new threads so I have to come here to do so. I was the guy who reported where Redskins One was going during the offseason as I have an inside source. Redskins One is in Scottsdale right now, apparently Bugel's daughter is not doing well. I dont have exact confirmation but I am told that the plane is in Scottsdale because things "do not look good". This could merely be a set back, could be bad, could be minor. I do not know for sure. Please do not jump to any conclusions, I just want the Redskins nation to know what I know and to say their prayers for the Bugel family. If someone could move this to a new thread? or somewhere so that more of Extremeskins can see it without having to go digging through other threads. Thank You everyone, my prayers are with the family.

Why are you posting this here, in this thread?

Two things:

1) looks like you CAN start new threads, although I am aware that may have been changed since you posted, and

2) you might have chosen a better thread than this one to put your post in -

Redskins.com: Bugel Leaves Team To Be With Daughter (M.E.T.)

"All young guys would like to marry a supermodel," said Blache, "Half of 'em would drive you crazy and drive you to drink. As you get older, you learn to realize what you're supposed to like and what's best for you is not always equal."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That one is definitely my favorite. Maybe I'll put that as my email sig at work. Great list man!

Gentlemen, I am not allowed to post new threads so I have to come here to do so. (Blah blah sad Bugel daugther news.)

That post is like a turd in the punch bowl. Way to brighten the party.

There's at least one other thread about Coach Bugel going to be with his daughter. That might have been a better place for this nugget of information, instead of a light-hearted thread about funny quotes. NNT might be a good thing for you.

That post is like a turd in the punch bowl. Way to brighten the party.

There's at least one other thread about Coach Bugel going to be with his daughter. That might have been a better place for this nugget of information, instead of a light-hearted thread about funny quotes. NNT might be a good thing for you.

i'm actually thinking more of NNP - no new posts.

Side note - this thread is absolutely brilliant. i vote for it being stickied to the top every time he has a press conference!

I love the idea of this thread but it may have a hard time gaining traction unless we can expect Blache to do at least one weekly interveiw with the press ala Greg Williams.

That might be more than we could hope for unless Zorn or Snyder tells him to get his arse downstairs and talk to the press because obviously he is not going to go willingly.

And that's a shame because clearly he is a very entertaining guy!

:helmet:

I love the idea of this thread but it may have a hard time gaining traction unless we can expect Blache to do at least one weekly interveiw with the press ala Greg Williams.

He's not required to talk to the press during pre-season, but he said in a presser once that his day during the season is Thursday.

:cheers:

No, no. I don't know what gave you that idea. The only thing B.B. King's got on me is guitar and sunglasses. I got the blues, trust me.

In regards to a question of whether he was having fun getting ready for the Vikings (Culpepper/Moss) in his Bears days.

We've been getting calls from Division II schools trying to schedule us for Homecoming. I turned them down because I didn't want to overschedule.

From his Bears days.

Bump! :D

Blache raised needling Montgomery to an art form during his rookie season, and confirms that Montgomery remains a target. "We stay on Anthony," Blache said, calling Montgomery "Tootsie Roll" this summer. "We'll see if the light bulb is on. The bulb might be on, but nobody may still be home. We don't know. . . . At some point he's going to have to grow up and do it for himself."

Archived