Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Naked People Run Amok

China

Man exposes himself at Association for the Blind

NEWTOWN TOWNSHIP — A man exposed himself to a woman inside the Bucks County Association for the Blind. Newtown Township police said the incident occurred about 2 p.m. Friday inside the bookstore at the offices at 400 Freedom Drive. The woman told police the suspect is a skinny, black male, between 35 and 45 years old, about 5 feet 10 inches tall and was wearing a black track suit.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/my_town/newtown/man-exposes-himself-at-association-for-the-blind/article_9afb4322-14bf-5272-9d6e-1d5e74f80f0d.html

(Guessing there were no other eyewitnesses.)

I grew up right down the road from there :ols:

In what might be an even stranger development, Kemah police Chief Greg Rikard said even though Farley was not only nude but was repeatedly falling off his unicycle into traffic, he apparently was "not intoxicated or impaired" at the time.

Click link for full article and video.

It was breezy, the draft spooked him

• 4 weeks later...

Deputies: Man undressed, defecated on the beach near woman

A 55-year-old woman was strolling down the Ponte Vendra Beach near her home on Sunday morning when she noticed a man riding on a bike towards her. As she turned around to go home, the man began to undress himself, according to an arrest affidavit from the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.

The man continued to follow her, then after passing her on his Moots Mountain bike, he got off the bike near some dunes, and got naked before going into the ocean, according to the report.

The distressed woman, now on her beachfront property, then noticed the butt-naked stranger leering at her from over a dune on her side of the property line in a crouching position — and brushing his buttocks with his hand, the report states.

EWWW!

The woman then called authorities who later caught up with the man as he was sitting in the sand at a beach access point not far away.

The woman was able to identify the man, Chadwick Paul Parker, 39, as the stranger who had prowled around her property and defecated in the sand, according to the report.

Click on the link for the full article

http://www.treehugger.com/bikes/how-be-naked-cyclist-2012-mildly-nsw.html

The thought of riding a bike buck naked does not appeal to everyone, yet the global popularity of naked bike rides continues to grow. Last weekend in Portland, OR, for example, three naked bike rides competed for attention as part of the annual Pedalpalooza bike extravaganza of events; in San Francisco, a naked ride drew 'droves' of undressed cyclists.

Whether you are cold, lukewarm, or hot with shame at the thought of cycling with a big bunch of similarly naked cyclists, we shouldn't forget why naked bike rides began. Cyclists and pedestrians are vulnerable road users, not more likely to be involved in a collision (vehicle on vehicle 'accidents' are more numerous) yet at risk for serious injury if hit by a vehicle.

And if you are a proponent of low-CO2 living, cleaner air, or a car-light life, sooner or later you'll likely want to bike, and maybe, just maybe, you'll want to ride with a naked tribe to protest automobile hegemony. So here are some tips, courtesy of the non-profit organization Shift2Bikes, for how to be a naked cyclist.

Yeah, that naked bike ride thing is happening all over the place. London, Barcelona, Portland. We had it in San Francisco last weekend. Frankly I don't get it. People do not look their best on a bike, and many people who do these rides do not look that good to begin with.

On the other hand:

Edited by Predicto

PSL dude accused in nude lewd interlude

A man accused of walking naked in his driveway while performing an intimate act on himself and "working real hard at it" was arrested, according to recently released records.

A man identified as Jeffery Marriott, 50, was spotted May 30 by a woman looking out the window of her home on Southwest Cherryhill Road in Port St. Lucie.

The dude accused in what could be construed as a nude lewd interlude was "walking back and forth masturbating in the driveway, the front yard and between the trucks," the woman stated to police.

Further, the woman said the naked man had his sexual organ "in his hand working real hard at it," a report states.

Generally speaking, "walking back and forth masturbating in the driveway, the front yard and between the trucks" is not a socially acceptable practice.

Yeah, that naked bike ride thing is happening all over the place. London, Barcelona, Portland. We had it in San Francisco last weekend. Frankly I don't get it. People do not look their best on a bike, and many people who do these rides do not look that good to begin with.

On the other hand:

Let me just say, I have never been much of a Playboy type of girl fan and don't know a single one of their names. Until Sarah came along that is. I remember the first time I saw her in the College addition. My roomie at the time had a subscription. She totally stood out. Then she was featured in an article about futuristic hotels or something, then she became PMOTM for July, the month of my birthday, I have been in love since. She is just perfect in my eyes. Physically anyway. It's creepy how she's stuck in my head. Now, I see that video and she seems really smart and cool, super.

OK, which one of you arachnophobes was this?

Naked Southern Illinois man flees spider

ALBION, Ill. — A bad case of arachnophobia apparently sent a young Albion, Ill. man running naked through the streets Tuesday morning. What was reported to be a streaker in the northeast part of Albion, turned out to be a young man fleeing a spider in his bed.

Edwards County Sheriff Darby Boewe investigated the case, after receiving numerous calls about the streaker.

He said a 20-year-old Albion man who was soundly sleeping this morning after working third shift at a local factory, awoke to find a spider in his bed.

“He was apparently disoriented, ran out of his house through the glass storm door and cut his arms, a leg and a finger in the process,” Boewe said. “Bleeding and without a stitch of clothes on, neighbors spotted him running around North Fourth and East Poplar Street around 11 (Tuesday) morning.”

N.Y. mom on possible bath-salt bender dies after Tasing

Pamela McCarthy, 35, was allegedly beating her son when police arrived

Bath salts may be behind the deadly meltdown of an upstate New York woman suspected of beating her 3-year-old son before cops used a stun gun to subdue her, according to reports.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1095266.1339694987!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

David Bridge, another neighbor, told The Syracuse Post-Standard that he saw McCarthy “hit concrete after falling down a flight of stairs and got up like nothing happened.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/n-y-mom-bath-salt-bender-dies-tasing-article-1.1095423#ixzz0VaDOerdv

I had to let that sink it for a minute.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Naked shoppers storm supermarket

Hundreds of naked shoppers flocked to a new German supermarket offering free groceries to customers willing to get their kit off.

They camped outside the new Priss supermarket in Süderlügum, North Frisia, in the hope of being among the lucky first 100 promised £220 worth of groceries.

Police, photographers and a bemused supermaket manager Nils Sterndorff witnessed the strange scenes at the supermarket opening.

Click on the link for the full article and a photo

Mom found naked, eating ice cream after leaving kids in wrecked car

HOUSTON – A mom was found naked and eating ice cream in a Houston drug store after leaving her three children alone in a car when she crashed it.

Stephanie Dillard, 34, was charged with endangering a child after her vehicle collided with a METRO bus on Friday, KPRC reported.

OPD: Nude sunbathing sex offender charged with exposing himself

OCALA - Police say a registered sex offender who acknowledged that he sunbathes naked while holding a sex toy was arrested on Monday and charged with exposure of sexual organs.

The Ocala Police Department received a call about a man standing on a front porch naked while facing traffic on Southeast Lake Weir Avenue.

Officer Anthony Reghetti arrived at the residence, which is near Druid Hills Methodist Church, and saw Joseph Lamar Conn, 49, lying nude on a blanket on the south side of the house, according to an OPD report. Reghetti saw the man get up and wrap himself in the blanket while holding a rubber penis in his right hand.

Conn ran inside. Reghetti called for backup, and, while he was waiting for other officers to arrive, Conn came out wearing shorts.

---------- Post added June-25th-2012 at 09:57 AM ----------

Taunton homeowner finds naked intruder cooking breakfast

Cops say Plymouth village woman in the buff while cooking up meal

Taunton —

So make yourself at home, why don’t you.

Police say a Newcomb Place homeowner got a surprise Thursday morning when she returned to her apartment to find a naked woman cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

Cops later identified the uninhibited intruder as 22-year-old Katherine Lee Ferguson of 12 Old Beach Road, Manomet, a village of Plymouth.

Police allege Ferguson and a male friend, identified as 24-year-old Kyle Timmons of Taunton, knew the homeowner was away for the night when they forced open two rear doors to let themselves in.

• 2 weeks later...

Armed police surround naked Chinese woman after she strips off and lies in front of ambulance to prevent husband's fatally injured lover being taken to hospital

-Zhang Shih faces charges of murder and attempted murder after attacking her husband's alleged mistress and her daughter

-Enraged Zhang is accused of running down neighbour Wang Lu and her daughter, 4, then guarding the victims to stop them from getting first aid

Armed police moved in on a naked woman after she stripped and lay in front of an ambulance to stop it taking her husband's suspected lover to hospital.

Zhang Shih, 38 - from Linyi, Shandong province, eastern China - allegedly ran down neighbour Wang Lu and her four-year-old daughter in fury over over the suspected fling.

But when emergency services arrived she did everything she could to ensure neither was able to get swift, life-saving treatment - even as officers pointed guns at her naked body.

article-2165599-13D24217000005DC-117_634x600.jpg

Cops Find Naked Suspect at Bottom of Port-a-Potty

He had allegedly caused a ruckus at a disc golf course by rolling in the mud and sitting in the disc goals

A Maine man found himself in deep doo-doo after allegedly going on a tear at a local disc golf course — before he was apprehended by cops.

That's because they found him in the bottom of a port-a-potty.

When police at Enman Disc Golf in Brunswick in response to complaints that a naked man had been rolling in the mud, overturning trash cans and sitting in the disc goals, the suspect was nowhere to be found, The Times Record reported.

For a while, a backpack full of clothes was all they could trace — until they spotted him in the bottom of the portable toilet, according to the Times Record.

Naked Texan in Pickup Truck Crashed Into Mall, Put on Clothes, Cops Say

A naked man crashed a pickup truck into a Dallas mall, then drove over a few kiosks before stopping to try on clothes and shoes, police say.

Arthur Walker, 35, allegedly drove a red Dodge pickup truck through the double glass doors of Southwest Center Mall at 7:30 a.m. Friday, and hit several kiosks before driving through the pulled down gates of a Champs Sports store.

“He hit the door, backed up, and came back with full force again, and that’s when he came on in here,” Delcina Avery, who witnessed the crash from the parking lot, told ABC News affiliate WFAA-TV in Dallas.

“I guess he was just crazy — it never dawned on me that it was Friday the 13th,” Avery said.

Once at the Champs Sports store, Walker got out of the truck and dressed himself in some of the store’s clothing and a pair of Nike Jordan sneakers.

Man, 46, arrested for indecent exposure after he used a chainsaw to chop down a tree while naked

When it comes to living life on the edge, this man probably beats most people.

Lindsay Stevens was arrested after a neighbour in Knoxville, Tennessee spotted him wielding a chainsaw while naked.

The 46-year-old was cutting down a tree in his back yard, but ran into the house when the police arrived.

Stevens has been seen naked in his garden by neighbours on several occasions, according to KnoxNews.com.

But this time one neighbor had had enough, and called the sheriff's office to complain.

When Knox County deputy sheriff Scott Ritch arrived, he spotted Stevens hiding behind a tree and then running into the house.

The 15-stone, 5ft 11in man was arrested for indecent exposure, released on $750 bond, and will appear in court tomorrow.

Naked rambler walks free from Perth Prison

Naked Rambler Stephen Gough has walked free from prison after six years locked up for refusing to wear clothes.

The 53-year-old said he was looking forward to seeing his children for the first time in years.

A naked Mr Gough was spoken to by police as he was freed from Perth Prison, but was allowed to go on his way in an apparent shift in policy from Tayside Police.

On his previous releases, officers re-arrested him within 60 seconds.

Former marine Mr Gough, from Eastleigh in Hampshire, first earned the nickname The Naked Rambler by walking unclothed from Land's End to John O'Groats in 2003, after quitting his job as a lorry driver.

Different approach

He has been in prison in Scotland since his second naked ramble in 2006 and has previously been re-arrested for being naked in the street outside Perth Prison at the end of each sentence.

Mr Gough welcomed the new police response: "My opinion is that the police have thought 'the guy's not going to give up so let's have a think about it'.

"Something has changed and it is good news for me.

"What they were doing before was pre-empting complaints and now they are not."

Mr Gough said he now plans to head south and hoped to see his children.

Naked bean bag game turns into hide and seek with suspect

LE SUEUR — Serious bag tossers have long lists of techniques that can be used to perfect a throw that will land a sack of beans in a hole more times than not.

The buff technique, which made its Adams Street debut on a recent warm Friday evening, was a little too much for neighbors. A call to police sent at least one leafless lobber dashing inside.

Acting on a report of people drinking and running naked outside in the 1100 block of Adams Street, two Mankato police officers arrived at about 11:15 p.m. June 29.

“Upon arrival I observed a man in the backyard playing a yard game commonly known as ‘bean bags’ or ‘corn hole’ completely naked with his genitals in full view of passing traffic,” officer David Blackstock reported. “As I was driving by, the man saw me and ran inside the home.”

• 3 weeks later...

Dearborn priest arrested for DUI while naked

Archdiocese takes action against Father Peter Petroske

DETROIT -

Father Peter Petroske A Catholic priest who serves as a pastor of a church in Dearborn was arrested for driving under the influence while naked and carrying a laptop computer.

A statement from the Archdiocese of Detroit indicates Father Peter Petroske, pastor of Sacred Heart parish in Dearborn, was stopped and arrested by police last Thursday on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Petroske is facing charges of indecent exposure because he was naked at the time he was arrested. He also reportedly had a laptop computer with him in the car.

So he was arrested for being naked and having a laptop in the car? What is illegal about having a laptop in the car, or was that just poorly written?