Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Naked People Run Amok

China

Police search for man caught on camera touching himself in the nude outside family home

Authorities are searching for a man seen on home surveillance video doing something lewd while in the nude on a family’s patio.

The Lauderhill homeowner told Local 10 News he was shocked by what he saw on his Ring camera video.

Officers with the Lauderhill Police Department are searching for the man seen outside a home in the La Mirage neighborhood on Inverrary Boulevard West around 9 p.m. Tuesday night.

Homeowner Maurice Richmond said that’s when he got an alert on his phone.

“And I was like, ‘What is this?’” he said. “And I called my sister and said, ‘There’s a naked man in my backyard.’”

The man seen in the video is completely naked except for a shirt and a mask that were used to cover his face.

Not only was the man naked, but he was also pleasuring himself as he looked through the glass door into the home.

Click on the link for the full article

• 1 month later...

Woman dubbed 'female Terminator' after going on naked rampage around airport

A woman has been dubbed the female-version of Terminator after she was filmed causing havoc at an airport while stark-naked.

In a video of the incident, which took place at the Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport in Santiago, Chile, the woman was seen running around the airport in front of stunned passengers. She was even spotted appearing to attack a passerby and allegedly smacking a police officer during the ordeal.

The footage appears to show her screaming and shouting at people before grabbing someone and slamming them to the floor. At one point she was seen clinging to a bloke with her arms around his neck as he desperately tried to get away.

0_PAY-VIDEO-Naked-woman-goes-on-crazed-r

He loses his patience and pushes her away, so she seems to retaliate by hitting him. Eventually, the woman was restrained by the police and removed from the scene. She reportedly tested positive for alcohol and drugs. But an investigation into her wild antics is still ongoing.

However, footage of the incident has been widely shared online, with some comparing her behaviour to the first arrival scene from the 1984 movie The Terminator, where Arnold Schwarzenegger is seen walking around naked.

• 1 month later...

Naked man charged with burglary

A Schuylkill Haven man is facing charges after police say, he jumped through his neighbor’s window to gain entry into the house, while he was naked.

According to the Pottsville Bureau of Police, around 7:13 a.m., officers responded to the 800 block of West Norwegian Street for a reported breaking.

Police say 27-year-old, Michael Yackenchick, who was nude, jumped through his neighbor’s window, shattering the glass window pane, to get inside the home.

According to officers, upon arrival, a female resident told police Yackenchick, was a neighbor who jumped through the window and he was still in the house.

According to law enforcement, police entered the home, and Yackenchick, who was still naked, approached officers refusing to listen to verbal commands. Police say they attempted to take Yackenchick into custody but he continuously resisted and disobeyed numerous orders.

Pottsville officers say it took three officers to subdue Yackenchick and take him into custody.

Another occupant told police when they heard the window shatter, they saw Yackenchick lying on the ground and when he got up, he started walking toward them stating, “I am going to kill you,” multiple times.

‘Completely naked’ student allegedly beat and choked school janitor who said he only survived by playing dead

A 78-year-old janitor in Texas was hospitalized after he was allegedly attacked by a “completely naked” student and brutally beaten for refusing to let the nude 17-year-old into the school. The student, whose name has not been released due to his age, was taken into custody on Friday and charged with one count of assault of a public servant, the school district announced.

According to a statement from the Aldine Independent School District (ISD), Simon Galvez on Friday, Jan. 12 was assaulted by a student while working outside of Dwight D. Eisenhower High School in Houston.

According to the report, Galvez said he was working outside at about 10 a.m. when he noticed a male student who was completely naked coming toward him. Galvez said he thought the student might be in some kind of trouble, and was about to call security when the student asked to be let into the school.

“I told him, ‘No.’ It was the only word exchanged,” Galvez told the station. “I started to walk away, and then he grabbed me with one hand and started hitting me in the face with the other.”

Galvez, who had reportedly been working at the school for more than two decades, said that he was completely overpowered and was only able to survive the onslaught by pretending he was dead.

“After the last blow, he started to choke me. He put both hands around my neck,” Galvez said. “He came over to look at me on the ground, and he thought he’d done it. He thought I was dead.”

Naked male teacher found wearing only bra while committing sex act banned from profession

A supply teacher who was caught committing a sex act in a public ladies' toilet while wearing only a bra has been banned from the classroom for life.

Steven Ballantyne, 41, was spotted by a shocked mum and her five-year-old daughter in an unlocked loo at a BP garage in Alnwick, Northumberland in January 2021.

Another woman then also stumbled across the disturbing scene and the performing arts teacher was later convicted of outraging public decency at Newcastle Crown Court, and was sacked by Northumberland County Council.

• 1 month later...

Naked man steals a vehicle, disappears into thin air

A naked man stole a car, which has been found, but the man has disappeared.

A Venice, California, resident and her friend were surprised to find a mysterious naked man in her home. Upon discovery the reputedly overweight, and underdressed intruder took the woman's car and left. The resident called the Los Angeles Police, who did show up. Shortly after that, the vehicle was found a few blocks away, but the naked man was nowhere to be seen. I am sure they dusted it for "prints."

Naked Man, 60, Arrested For Indecent "Scenario" On Florida Beach, Cops Say

Meet Layton Paul Nauman.

The 60-year-old sound engineer went to the beach Saturday afternoon hoping to arrange a sexual encounter or “maybe just go home with someone’s phone number,” according to court records.

While such goals may be commonplace, Nauman’s unusual tactics resulted in his arrest at Blind Creek Beach, a clothing optional spot in Jensen Beach, Florida.

In response to prior complaints about lewd behavior occurring on beach pathways, a sheriff’s deputy was on foot patrol when he came upon a naked Nauman “seated in a recliner chair” with a hat over his face around 12:30 PM.

An arrest report offers an explicit account of the “genital presentation” observed by the cop.