Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Naked People Run Amok

Woman strips naked in gym in bizarre rant over not being allowed to bring in cat

An enraged woman was filmed bizarrely stripping naked in a gym after staff members refused her pet cat entry.

The 56-year-old woman, identified by her surname Chien, had repeatedly arrived at the World Gym in Tamsui in Taiwan's New Taipei City with her orange tabby and was stripped of her membership last month.

Videos shared on social media captures Ms Chien returning to the gym on September 4 and confronting the workers over the strict "no pet" rules.

She is seen holding her cat in one arm while arguing with a female personal trainer.

0_cat.jpg

The woman threatens the staff and yells: "I have a gun and a hand grenade. F*** you!"

Ms Chien then shoves the cat towards a member of staff and says: "Hold my cat. Let me punch her [the trainer]."

While the staff try to stop her from going further inside the gym, she starts taking off her clothes and walks around naked.

Stunned gym-goers watch as she then starts using the battle rope.

0_rope.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

Man running naked along I-94 hit and killed, police investigating

A man who was seen running naked along I-94 Thursday night died after he was hit and run over while on the highway. According to the Michigan State Police, the department received calls around 9:30 p.m. Thursday regarding a naked man running on eastbound I-94 near Telegraph Road.

MSP then began taking calls that the man was hit and run over by another driver. When police arrived on the scene, they administered first aid on the man before he was transported to the hospital. However, the man was pronounced dead when he arrived at the hospital.

• 3 weeks later...

Naked man found eating flowers and grass along Route 72 in Penn Township

LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. — A naked man was found along Route 72 in Penn Township eating flowers and grass on Sunday morning police said.

Police were dispatched to the scene after a call reporting a naked man gardening.

Officers located the man who appeared to be in his mid-thirties, covered in feces and eating grass and leaves, police said.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Naked Woman Busted Again For Lewd Activity

For the second time in recent weeks, a Florida Woman has been arrested for pleasuring herself in public, this time outside a Popeyes at 10 AM, according to court records.

Vanessa Lee Jones, 38, was collared Saturday morning after a witness reported spotting her masturbating near a dumpster outside the chicken joint in St. Petersburg. Jones, seen at right, was fully nude at the time.

vanessalaeejonesaa20.jpg

When police responded to the scene, officers “also witnessed the defendant masturbating in front of the dumpster completely naked.” Jones, investigators added, was “observed on security cameras masturbating while fully naked.”

WELL HUNG Daredevil Brit climber, 19, strips NAKED while swinging off a 660ft crane above Benidorm without a rope

THIS IS the moment a daring British free-climber dangles from the top of a 660 foot high crane - completely NAKED.

NINTCHDBPICT000619649869.jpg?w=620

Adam Lockwood, 19, clambered up the construction crane in Benidorm, Spain, last weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Naked fugitive rescued from mangroves by Australian fishermen

Two fishermen have rescued a naked fugitive who they found clinging to trees over a crocodile-infested swamp in northern Australia.

Kev Joiner and Cam Faust stumbled across the man in East Point near the city of Darwin on Sunday.

The friends were laying crab traps when they heard the man crying for help, clinging to the branches of mangroves.

They said the man begged them for water and said he had been out there for four days, living off snails.

Australian TV network 9News said the 40-year-old man had allegedly breached bail for armed robbery.

_116354346_fugutivemangroves.jpg

Harrisburg man who got high and naked during his first day at work can’t beat indecent assault conviction

Carl Gamby had a bizarre first day at work.

It was self-inflicted.

According to investigators, Gamby, 32, of Harrisburg, went into a restroom and injected himself with bath salts and fentanyl on March 28, 2019 during his first shift as a clerk at the Econo Lodge on Eisenhower Boulevard in Swatara Township.

As he stumbled out of the bathroom, he grabbed a female co-worker from behind and kissed her neck. Then he took off his shirt and repeatedly tried to get the woman to kiss him as she yelled for him to get away from her.

The woman fled to her car, called 911, and later told police that as she drove away Gamby yelled ‚”Before you leave, I just want to show you something. And that’s when he started to take his pants off.”

Gamby was naked when the cops arrived a few moments later.

• 2 weeks later...

Naked man driving stolen JSO cruiser crashes into woods on I-10

A naked man driving a stolen Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office cruiser crashed into the woods just off Interstate 10 on Thursday as a News4Jax crew watched the incident unfold.

News4Jax reporter Joe McLean watched the crash that happened off I-10 near the 348 mile-marker just before noon.

JSO said it started around 11:30 a.m. when a JSO officer spotted a naked man on the side of I-10 near Chaffee Road.

The officer stopped to try and help the man but he “became combative” and ran toward the officer’s car and jumped into the driver’s seat, JSO said.

A JSO spokesperson said the officer’s car door was closed, but not locked.

SIA2KE56FFHYTHC2XMJZAQS3KA.JPG

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, China said:

Naked man driving stolen JSO cruiser crashes into woods on I-10

A naked man driving a stolen Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office cruiser crashed into the woods just off Interstate 10 on Thursday as a News4Jax crew watched the incident unfold.

News4Jax reporter Joe McLean watched the crash that happened off I-10 near the 348 mile-marker just before noon.

JSO said it started around 11:30 a.m. when a JSO officer spotted a naked man on the side of I-10 near Chaffee Road.

The officer stopped to try and help the man but he “became combative” and ran toward the officer’s car and jumped into the driver’s seat, JSO said.

A JSO spokesperson said the officer’s car door was closed, but not locked.

SIA2KE56FFHYTHC2XMJZAQS3KA.JPG

Please tell me this had a manual transmission.  I just want the headline "Naked Man Gets Wood Mishandling Stick".

Curiosity: how far is Jacksonville from Mar-a-Lago?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Please tell me this had a manual transmission.  I just want the headline "Naked Man Gets Wood Mishandling Stick".

Curiosity: how far is Jacksonville from Mar-a-Lago?

Its 4 hours ish.  You gotta get pass Daytona, palm beach, etc.  Jacksonville is way the heck up there. 

Naked man electrocuted after pushing train passenger onto rails in shocking footage

A naked man who ran amok in a New York subway station was electrocuted after falling onto the tracks.

According to a police report, the naked man, who may have been mentally disturbed or under the influence of drugs, pushed a passenger onto the tracks at 110 Street-Central Park North station in Harlem at around 3.40 p.m on Saturday, January 16.

The shocking incident, part of which was captured on video by a member of the public, showed how a bystander leaped down to help the man who had been pushed into the path of an oncoming train.

But almost as soon as the Good Samaritan started trying to help out the naked man then leaped onto the tracks as well and started a fight.

During the scuffle, the attacker slipped onto the live rail, was electrocuted and died.

• 1 month later...

‘Naked chatting’ costs 2,000 people $4 million in 10 years in China

Don't fall for naked chatting scams, the local Public Security Bureau in Nanjing warned via its Twitter-like Sina Weibo over and over again, to remind netizens to keep away from the illegal activities, which aroused a wide discussion among Chinese netizens recently.

At least 2,000 people have been blackmailed in 41 cases worth over 24 million yuan ($3.7 million) due to naked chatting, with victims in over 20 provinces, cities and autonomous regions, including East China's Fujian and Shandong provinces, South China's Guangdong Province, Southwest China's Chongqing, and Northeast China's Jilin and Heilongjiang provinces.

The 41 naked-chatting extortion cases occurred from 2011 to 2020, according to media reports, citing data from China Judgements Online. The amount of scams involved in a single case ranged from 200 yuan to over 630,000 yuan.

Criminals often pretend to be women to lure victims into naked chats and secretly record them, and then blackmail the victims by threatening to send videos of them to their relatives and friends, the Jiangning Branch of Nanjing's Public Security Bureau, East China's Jiangsu Province reminded all citizens to not fall for "naked chat" scams.

Bizarre moment a naked man sprints down a London street with three police officers in hot pursuit

Pedestrians on a London street were shocked to see a naked man streaking down the pavement with three police officers chasing after him.  

The scenes, captured in Notting Hill, west London, at around 8am yesterday show the man sprint along the high street with three officers in hot pursuit in temperatures of around 8C.

He was arrested by police and taken into custody at a central London police station.

Ross Springham, 29, appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court later the same day charged with indecent exposure.

• 4 weeks later...

Cops: Naked Man Said He Was Doing "Walk Of Shame"

A man who police saw strolling naked this morning on a South Carolina street told officers that he was doing a “walk of shame” as penance for cheating on his wife, according to an arrest report.

Investigators say that Michael Boatman, 41, was spotted by a sheriff’s deputy around 1:10 AM as he walked on a Spartanburg street with “just a clear bag over his genitals” and a “blunt in his hand.”

Boatman, one cop reported, explained that he was doing a “walk of shame,” which he needed to complete “for his wife.” A second officer noted that Boatman said that he had cheated on his wife and was doing a “walk of shame.” Boatman also reportedly “referenced Adam and Eve from the bible, stating that he was willing to go to jail for his acts.”

Two Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office deputies noted that Boatman, a Spartanburg resident, admitted to earlier taking meth.

• Haha 1

Woman breaks into stranger's house, strips naked and gets into bed in bizarre stunt

A woman has been arrested after she allegedly sneaked into a man’s home, stripped naked and jumped into one of his beds.

Police say they do not know each other.

Authorities in Texas were called to the house when the man discovered the strange woman in one of his bedrooms.

The Killeen Daily Herald reports the bizarre 'who’s been sleeping in my bed' story has left cops stumped.

Jovita Vaughn, 28, also known as Jovita Garza, was booked into the Bell County jail on March 30 on charges of criminal trespassing and harassment of a public servant.

0_JS232025511.jpg

The paper says the homeowner was apparently already asleep when he was suddenly awoken by sounds of some sort of disturbance in his house.

He would later tell investigators "he believed someone had come into his house last night but did not check until that morning".

That following morning, he came to apparently discover Jovita doing her best Goldilocks impression.

She was found sleeping naked on an air mattress in one of the man's bedrooms.

The paper reports officers with the Killeen Police Department tried to get the Jovita to leave, but it is claimed she point blank refused to budge.

On 4/1/2021 at 8:19 PM, China said:

Cops: Naked Man Said He Was Doing "Walk Of Shame"

A man who police saw strolling naked this morning on a South Carolina street told officers that he was doing a “walk of shame” as penance for cheating on his wife, according to an arrest report.

Investigators say that Michael Boatman, 41, was spotted by a sheriff’s deputy around 1:10 AM as he walked on a Spartanburg street with “just a clear bag over his genitals” and a “blunt in his hand.”

Boatman, one cop reported, explained that he was doing a “walk of shame,” which he needed to complete “for his wife.” A second officer noted that Boatman said that he had cheated on his wife and was doing a “walk of shame.” Boatman also reportedly “referenced Adam and Eve from the bible, stating that he was willing to go to jail for his acts.”

Two Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office deputies noted that Boatman, a Spartanburg resident, admitted to earlier taking meth.

I love how it took several sentences before bring up that he was on meth. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Liberal MP caught stark naked during House of Commons video conference

A Liberal MP was caught wearing his birthday suit in the virtual House of Commons.

William Amos, who has represented the Quebec riding of Pontiac since 2015, appeared on the screens of his fellow members of Parliament completely naked Wednesday.

A screenshot obtained by The Canadian Press shows him standing behind a desk between the Quebec and Canadian flags, his private parts hidden by what appears to be a mobile phone in one hand.

"This was an unfortunate error," Amos said in a statement sent by email Wednesday.

"My video was accidentally turned on as I was changing into my work clothes after going for a jog. I sincerely apologize to my colleagues in the House of Commons for this unintentional distraction. Obviously, it was an honest mistake and it won't happen again."

Bloc Quebecois MP Claude DeBellefeuille, the party whip, raised the incident in a point of order after question period, suggesting a reminder about parliamentary decorum.

"It may be necessary to remind the members, especially the male ones, that a tie and jacket are obligatory, but so are a shirt, boxer shorts or pants," she said in French.

Click on the link  for the full article

Troopers: Brockport woman charged for entering neighbor's home while naked, stealing beer

Troopers say a Brockport woman is facing numerous charges after entering her neighbor’s home while naked and stealing a beer.

According to state police, Jessica Chase faces multiple felonies including burglary, criminal trespassing and endangering the welfare of children.

Officials say she also faces misdemeanor charges related to open lewdness, indecent exposure and use of drugs.

Troopers say they were called the morning of April 7 to a home on Keystone Road in Horton Township for reports of a naked woman with a blanket over her drinking a beer on her neighbor’s porch.