Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Naked People Run Amok

China

since teh twister spinner is a visual representation... the new version might cause trouble in some communities

____

Is Twister - much less naked Twister - still a thing? Do you listen to a "Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass" record while you play?

Also, doctors recommend that if you have an erection lasting long than 4 hours, play naked Monopoly instead.

____

Is Twister - much less naked Twister - still a thing? Do you listen to a "Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass" record while you play?

Also, doctors recommend that if you have an erection lasting long than 4 hours, play naked Monopoly instead.

i say ...you betcha!   

Herb-Alpert-Whipped-Cream.jpg

as an aside... this album has actually become my 13 year old daughter's all-time-number-one-favorite.

it is ALWAYS in the car disk-changer, and we listen to it ALL the time.

i say ...you betcha!   

[Herb Alpert's "Whipped Cream and Other Delights" album]

as an aside... this album has actually become my 13 year old daughter's all-time-number-one-favorite.

it is ALWAYS in the car disk-changer, and we listen to it ALL the time.

My parents had it. The album cover was a wondrous, exotic, stirring visual piece of art to a young impressionable boy...  

I do have several of the songs on my iTunes. It's good Twister music.

Edited by Dan T.

One of my favorite lines from an old SNL: "If my erection lasts longer than 4 hours, I'm not calling my doctor.  I'm calling everybody!!!"

Naked man reportedly chases magazine salesman

Man also kicks out police car window

OKLAHOMA CITY —An Oklahoma City man faces three charges, including indecent exposure, after a reported incident with a door-to-door magazine salesman.

About 1:40 p.m. Friday, police responded to a call at an apartment complex in the 5900 block of South May Avenue. According to officials, the salesman was invited into Colin Maher's, 20, apartment to discuss buying magazine subscriptions.

The salesman was in the apartment for about five minutes, and Maher stripped naked while he was leaving, according to a police report. Maher asked the salesman if he would "do things to him," which shocked and frightened him.

The salesman said once he left the apartment, Maher repeatedly called his cellphone and started to follow him around the apartment complex, according to the report. The salesman called the police.

After an officer placed Maher under investigative detention and into his squad car, Maher said that, "He is naked in his house all of the time because it is his house and he is comfortable that way," and that, "His religion requires him to be naked," according to the report.

Click on the link for the full article

• 3 weeks later...

Couple in naked caper charged

Clare County Sheriff’s deputies were called at bout 4:30 a.m. Tuesday to investigate a wrong-way driver traveling north in the southbound lanes on U.S. 127 near the rest area.

Deputies tried to stop the red Chevrolet Blazer and used stop sticks that Jessie Devault allegedly avoided before eventually stopping the vehicle and running away, police said.

When deputies caught her, she was nude, and police soon learned that she left her naked husband and their daughter, who was clothed, at the rest area.

Clare County Prosecutor Michelle Ambrozaitis authorized the fleeing and eluding, indecent exposure and child abuse charges Tuesday.

After the two were taken to the Clare County Jail, Willing authorized a search warrant to take blood from the couple so it could be tested for drugs, Ambrozaitis said.

After deputies arrested the couple, they worked with Child Protective Services to find a safe home for the girl, Miedzianowski said.

• 3 weeks later...

Naked man sits atop Fort Lauderdale drawbridge

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -

A naked man sitting on top of a drawbridge in Fort Lauderdale was rescued Friday.

Fort Lauderdale police and rescuers were called to the railroad drawbridge near Southwest Second Street shortly before 9:30 a.m.

Witnesses said the man was walking across the bridge Friday morning when it began to rise, forcing him to scamper to the top.

Sky 10 was above the New River bridge, which was in the raised position, as the man just sat there.

"Once you're up there, I would imagine you realize that you don't want to be up there anymore," Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue Deputy Chief Timothy Heiser said. "There's no place to go. There's no way to climb down."

Heiser said two firefighters scaled the bridge, made their way to the top, gave the man some shorts and secured him with a rope harness. The bridge was then slowly lowered back down.

Click on the link for the full article and video

Naked Woman Crashes Car into Kohl's Store; Not Drunk, Police Say

HOUSTON -- A southwest Houston Kohl's closed early Monday night after a bizarre crash. A naked woman drove her car into the front of the store.

The woman in her late 40s told Houston police she had just left happy hour at PF Chang's. She got into her car and drove straight into the store, which is in the 11700 block of Westheimer. Eyewitnesses say she was traveling around 60 mph across the parking lot before she crashed just 8 feet to the right of the front door. 

"It was loud. She just kept going, wouldn't stop. She just went straight into the wall," described Godient Derbigney, a security guard for the shopping center.

She didn't tell police why she didn't stop and why she was naked. Officers say her clothes were on the floorboard and they don't believe she was drunk. 

Is this the most debaucherous flight ever?

IT’S the photo that can’t be unseen. And there’s a high chance you’ll want to claw your own eyeballs out after looking at it, so don’t say you haven’t been warned!

We’re talking about the cringe-worthy moment a man got himself in a wee bit of bother after mixing alcohol with sleeping pills on a flight.

As a star of the British stunt and prank TV show Dirty Sanchez, Matt Pritchard is known for doing some outrageous things. But on this private jet flight from Amsterdam to Nevada for the popular car rally the Gumball 3000, it’s safe to say he went too far.

“I took a Xanax, which is a sedative that knocks you out, to put me to sleep on the flight,” he told the UK’S Metro. “I didn’t realise you’re not supposed to mix them with alcohol. I had a lot of alcohol and blacked out.

“I started running up and down the flight naked and proceeded to pee on Dolph Lundgren’s feet. I don’t know why I wasn’t arrested at the airport.

“Apparently Dolph was not too happy.”

Click on the link for the full article (and photos)

• 2 weeks later...

Nude Kelowna sunbather arrested

A Kelowna, B.C. man is facing the possibility of two criminal charges for sunbathing naked at a city beach.

It all began a couple of weeks ago when Paul Moran was at Mushroom Beach with some friends.

He explained what happened in his own words to Radio West host Rebecca Zandbergen.

"As you know Mushroom Beach is quite a liberal beach in Kelowna and for men and women it's more than acceptable to be topless."

"I saw the women going topless and I was inspired by the liberation that was being seen and felt as though I would love to take off my shorts, but too bad that's not accepted."

"All my friends around me said 'If you want to do it, why don't you go do it? Nobody here is going to care about that, you're the only one who is judging yourself.'"

"And then I said, 'You're right, why don't I just go ahead and do this because it would be freeing for myself and nobody else here has any issues with it.'"

'Time to put some shorts on'

"Yesterday as two police walked by, without saying anything I gave them a wave and said hello and they walked past. Ten minutes later I hear them coming up from behind me."

"One [officer] says 'It's time to put some shorts on. It's against the law, you can't do that here. We have to enforce the law and if you can't cover yourself up then you have to come to the station with us.'"

"I wrapped the scarf around my waist to create a skirt ... so I am perfectly covered."

"The big officer says 'It's not acceptable to my standards.' They both grabbed me by the arms, picked me up and put me in cuffs and took me to the station."

Naked nurse accused of attacking patient in Brevard

PALM BAY, Fla. - A home healthcare nurse was taken into custody for observation after she stripped off her uniform and attacked an elderly patient in her care, Palm Bay police said.

The incident happened about 2 p.m. Sunday at a home in the 800 block of Hawaii Avenue after someone at the residence called police to report that the nurse, identified Monday by police as Marchina Walker, removed her clothing and was acting erratically.

'Repulsive' Polish Exhibit Shows Nude Tag Game in Gas Chamber

An exhibit screening an offensive video of naked men and women playing tag in the very same gas chamber where Nazis murdered Jews in the Holocaust is on display at the Krakow modern art museum in Poland - and is receiving patronage from none other than the Israeli embassy in Poland.

The exhibit opened two weeks ago, and was exposed by Channel 2 on Friday.

Entitled "Poland - Israel - Germany: The Experience of Auschwitz," the exhibit includes artists from all three countries and evidently as a result the Israeli embassy threw its support behind it.

In the video nude people can be seen entering the gas chamber one by one and then starting a game of tag.

Click on the links for the full articles

Sanibel man arrested for lewd acts

SANIBEL, Fla. -- Islanders were on edge for days last year when a mysterious man broke into home after home, exposing himself all over Sanibel Island. Now investigators say they finally have their man, and they caught up with him a long way from Sanibel.

Jeffery Cranston is charged with Burglary and Indecent Exposure in connection with multiple cases that happened in April of 2014 after getting arrested in Indiana of all places.

That’s a long way from the small island where people are still talking about what happened over a year ago. "It was big news. And everyone was looking out to see where he was or where he would hit next," says resident Beth Musser.

Investigators say Cranston broke in through lanais, exposing himself and touching himself. In one case he touched a teen victim. In another case, he reportedly said quote "I just can't help myself."

By my rough calculation, Florida has less than 6 percent of the nation's population, but over 50 percent of the bizarre incidents in this thread.   Oh Florida.  

I think the heat has fried their brains and made it too hot for them to wear clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the People of Walmart thread is archived this can go here:

Mask-wearing Walmart streaker arrested, taken to jail

PIKE COUNTY, Kentucky — The naked man filmed pouring milk on himself and screaming at a Kentucky Walmart was arrested and taken to jail over the weekend.  The video was posted on YouTube, but later removed due to the nudity. The man in the video was wearing nothing but shoes, socks and a Halloween mask.

“Well the first question I would have is why? Why would he want to do that? They can go to jail and they will go to jail,” Pike County Sheriff Rodney Scott said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTA736ucxEQ

He really doesn't know why?  Um, drugs maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

Naked Man on Car Snarls Conn. Highway Rush Hour Traffic

It's not something you see every day: a naked man sitting on the roof his car in the middle of the highway during rush hour.

It happened Tuesday morning on Interstate 95 in West Haven.

Police blocked off both southbound lanes between exits 42 and 41 while taking the nude offender into custody.

Click on the link for the full article and video