Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2009 MSF Sig Bet.

Mass_SkinsFan

Though your ignore list includes me (with pride :D), I'll take the over on this one.

I think the D is the bigger concern this year with 2 key players injured and a dline that is older and just as shaky as last season, I think the O can get us at least 5 games alone.

This would have to be the worst Redskins team since the 1961 team for them to win no more than 4 regular season and pre season games.

Do you really think they will be worse than the 1994 team? That team had 3 good players on the entire team, Harvey, Green and Ellard.

So I'm going over as well.

Even if they suck this year they should still win 5 regular season and 2 pre season games.

Sigh.

You can't buy this type of attention.

Exactly right. Same old act, and it's freaking pathetic.

If I ever get to a point in my life where I'm constantly stirring up %&$* in order to garner attention from a bunch of strangers just shoot me, ok? Please?

Anybody see the Seinfeld episode where this guy bets Elaine and says he'll buy her dinner if he loses? And the bet is really dumb: "Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars." Then Jerry points out to Elaine that the guy has crafted a way to go out with her without getting rejected by actually asking her out on a date?

Somehow this thread reminded me of that.

Count me in if you can see this post.

Why would we lose 7 more games than we did last year? Was Joe Gibbs that good of a coach? Or is Jason Campbell just the worst QB you've ever seen?

Now that I think about it, MSF, I don't want to be part of this ridiculous "bet". I will, however,, bet my life against yours that we win 5 or more out of 21.

Just checked:

Teams winning 4 or less games in 2007 (preseason and regular season):

Chiefs - 4 games

Dolphins - 3 games

Teams winning 4 or less games in 2006:

Lions - 4 games

Teams winning 4 or less games in 2005:

Texans - 3 games

Saints - 4 games

Teams winning 4 or less games in 2004:

49ers - 2 games

Teams winning 4 or less games in 2003:

None

Teams winning 4 or less games in 2002:

Bengals - 4 games

Lions - 4 games

Teams winning 4 or less games in 2001:

Lions - 3 games

Panthers - 3 games

Teams winning 4 or less games in 2000:

Browns - 4 games

Chargers - 4 games

Cardinals - 4 games

Poor Lions fans lol :laugh:...

Basically Mass is betting that we'll be one of the two worst teams in the league next year, and do something that very few teams manage to do.

Archived