Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2009 MSF Sig Bet.

Mass_SkinsFan

I don't have high expectations for next year but 4.5 and UNDER?

I'm in. Even Spurrier managed to get more than 4 wins a season.

He's including preseason as well, and Superior went 4-0 there. I think we could do that if the entire O-line went down, not just 2/5 of it like it did last year.

I've come to realize that I enjoy your posts as much as anyone on this particular website, MSF, but I've got to stick it to you here. I would say it's because I like to gamble, but honestly, this just doesn't even feel like there's a risk of a downside.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually agree with MSF and think we'll win less than 4.5 games over the 21 combined. This team just doesn't have the right "feel" to me, and despite our continuity at almost all positions, I just don't think they'll be able to gel properly while dealing with new coaches and coordinators. Also, are we really convinced Jason Campbell is going to be able to take that next step throwing to a bunch of rookies?

Yep, you guessed it, I'm totally full of ****. I am definitely in for the over, though I fear there will be way too many good ideas for MSF's sig, and some will get lost in the shuffle.

This was supposed to be between me and MSF and now 80+ people want in on it. :doh:

Is that so?

You folks can figure out the sig thing however you want, GSF. I never said it would be solely between you and me. I figured it would be easier to just open it up to everyone than to try and do 50 or 60 different individual ones.

He seems to disagree with you on that fact. You don't get to keep MSF all to yourself:laugh: You have to learn to share him.

Archived