Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Memorial Day Airshow Pics From Jones Beach NY

WVUforREDSKINS

WVU, those are some of the coolest aviation pics I've seen in a long time. Thanks.

Post more if you've got them.

Sure thing.

I guess people don't really care about them or the title wasn't catchy enough for people to click on it. I thought they were phenomenal and people would love them.

Maybe they just looked and thought meh.

Anyway, here are a couple more.

I've adjusted the title. Maybe more hits now?

ATT00012.jpg

ATT00011.jpg

Sure thing.

I guess people don't really care about them or the title wasn't catchy enough for people to click on it. I thought they were phenomenal and people would love them.

Maybe they just looked and thought meh.

Anyway, here are a couple more.

I've adjusted the title. Maybe more hits now?

Initial reaction=Meh. :whoknows: However, upon seeing them again after the change in the title of the thread....FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!! YEAHHHH!!!

Yes, I just had to be an ass but the pics are great. Really. Your Uncle must have had a pretty decent camera to freeze the action at that speed. That set me up quite nicely for the 4th. Thanks for sharing.

Before a Redskins game like 4-5 years ago, a P51 Mustang was leading a few jets in a flyover just like a few of those pics, before i noticed them and could take any pics ,they were over the stadium and gone. I love those WWII and later planes. Those jets must of been going ASAP (as slow as possible lol) with flaps fully down so they wouldnt overshoot the P51. Hhehheh cool pics.

Archived