Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Chicks with Douchebags

Tour of Duty

Unfortunately this happens all the time.

If it makes you feel better, from what I've witnessed during my lifetime, those chick may be hot, but that's all they've got going for them (e.g. no intelligence, common sense, values, etc.)...

please this guy that started the site is a clown. notice how he posted a random picture of a dj and called him a douchebag and went on some ignorant blanket rant about djs. dudes without shirts... ever think they may be gay??? fruitflies like gay dudes -- gay dudes like taking off their shirt. how about the first picture where it just looked like the guy was walking by.

not gonna defend the fauxhawk... just pray those photos are like 4 years old... hahahah

please. i'm gonna start a website thats called "pathetic whiney loser websites by pathetic whiney losers webmasters who haven't gotten past 2nd base in the past decade so they ***** and moan when they see out of context photos of "hot girls" with guys that they have deemed to be 'not cool'"

please this guy that started the site is a clown. notice how he posted a random picture of a dj and called him a douchebag and went on some ignorant blanket rant about djs. dudes without shirts... ever think they may be gay??? fruitflies like gay dudes -- gay dudes like taking off their shirt. how about the first picture where it just looked like the guy was walking by.

not gonna defend the fauxhawk... just pray those photos are like 4 years old... hahahah

please. i'm gonna start a website thats called "pathetic whiney loser websites by pathetic whiney losers webmasters who haven't gotten past 2nd base in the past decade so they ***** and moan when they see out of context photos of "hot girls" with guys that they have deemed to be 'not cool'"

I think CCS found his picture on the site and is pissed!!

Unfortunately this happens all the time.

If it makes you feel better, from what I've witnessed during my lifetime, those chick may be hot, but that's all they've got going for them (e.g. no intelligence, common sense, values, etc.)...

Yup, most of them will be single mothers in a year or two and in twenty five years wishing they thought less about themselves and more about the fatherless kid/kids they made.

The difference between skinny liberal arts majors who don't get laid regularly and douchebags like the ones seen on that site, is that the former have the ability to laugh at themselves...douches would just challenge you to a fight for mocking them and questioning their masculinity.

The answer is drugs. When you are out and about on the town check out how many hot chicks are with dopers.

Of course, I am assuming you are not involved in that type of activity.

BINGO! Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Chicks will do anything for it too.:paranoid:

So now you have to be a douche to have a hot chick? That's awesome...gimme a break. Guess there are quite a few here based on the leg humping some of you guys do when someone posts a pic of their significant other...

Come on guys, every guy with a hot chick is not a douche, even funnier...most young women AND men don't even know what a douchebag is.

:doh:

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/uploaded_images/DB5101-775223.jpg

You're right. I would be VERY jealous of these guys. I wish I could get laid like they do. And such classy tans!

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/uploaded_images/DB5101-775223.jpg

You're right. I would be VERY jealous of these guys. I wish I could get laid like they do. And such classy tans!

oh come on... now you're picking on people with carotenemia. obviously, he has too much beta-caratine in his diet. since when does eating too many carrots make you a douchebag???

no but seriously, in all honesty i actually feel bad for that guy.

Archived