Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Chicks with Douchebags

Tour of Duty

oh come on... now you're picking on people with carotenemia. obviously, he has too much beta-caratine in his diet. since when does eating too many carrots make you a douchebag???

no but seriously, in all honesty i actually feel bad for that guy.

If it was just the terrible orange skin condition, I'd feel bad for the kid, that can happen by accident and you're stuck. But then he made the conscious decision to put a plastic mold of spikes on his head and wear a bright pink tuxedo. He looked in the mirror and said "yeah, this is a good idea" All pity goes out the window.

But maybe I should be nice, it could have been a perfect storm of accidents. He got over-tanned, fell scalp-first in a vat of super-glue, and then his little brother threw his lucky red shirt in the wash with his tux. Reasonable enough :)

Exactly which girl in that picture would you classify as "hot" again?

the one in the yellowish/orange dress looks pretty nice. You know, I kinda thing girls dolled up for a dance or ball or prom, makes them look uglier. I hate the hair all up like that.

As for being douchebags, I've seen plenty of dumpy looking guys with hot chicks, so it works either way and is all subjective.

If it was just the terrible orange skin condition, I'd feel bad for the kid, that can happen by accident and you're stuck. But then he made the conscious decision to put a plastic mold of spikes on his head and wear a bright pink tuxedo. He looked in the mirror and said "yeah, this is a good idea" All pity goes out the window.

But maybe I should be nice, it could have been a perfect storm of accidents. He got over-tanned, fell scalp-first in a vat of super-glue, and then his little brother threw his lucky red shirt in the wash with his tux. Reasonable enough :)

he could be color blind, have a skin condition and got struck by lightning?

maybe he's just had a lot of bad luck?

So now you have to be a douche to have a hot chick? That's awesome...gimme a break. Guess there are quite a few here based on the leg humping some of you guys do when someone posts a pic of their significant other...

Come on guys, every guy with a hot chick is not a douche, even funnier...most young women AND men don't even know what a douchebag is.

:doh:

I don't think it's really about the guys in the pics having a hot chick, as it's more that alot of them look like total tools and still have hot chicks.

I'll admit I get alittle ticked at times when I see hot girls with dudes who obviously are very into themselves and like having a trophy girlfriend, simply because I personally have experienced what it's like to be rejected for something like that. But hey, it's their prerogative so I say "**** it" and move on. I'm not going to change my appearance and what my vices are to get these kind of girls, I have a little more pride and integrity than that.

Perhaps these guys just have more game, or are more secure and confident with who they are. I won't EVER hate on any man that uses what he can to pull hot chicks. Good for him.

The guys that do hate...you apparently need some advice from these guys.

Archived