Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WUSA9 - (Video) - Amazing 110 Yard Field Goal (merged)

HapHaszard

Guys the kick was good, what you did not notice was the size of the field. The kick was done on a Pop Warner anklebiter field which uses feet opposed to yards on the field marking, with regulation size goal posts. That means that it was about a 33 yard kick. Look closely and you will see...Sean kills in the Pee Wee leagues.

actually on myth busters they determined you can make the ball go further with helium, so maybe?

plus... i wouldnt be THAT surprised if he kicked it that far in practice in shorts in june. it is nice that it went between the uprights, but, this isnt IMPOSSIBLE.

but hey neither is editing so what do i know

plus... i wouldnt be THAT surprised if he kicked it that far in practice in shorts in june. it is nice that it went between the uprights, but, this isnt IMPOSSIBLE.

but hey neither is editing so what do i know

Um, yeah, it's pretty much impossible.

But many North Koreans actually believe that Dear Leader Kim Jong Il once played golf and scored a 34. On a par 72 course. A 38 under par. With 5 holes in one. And he never had a lesson, played only that one round, and never played again.

So no wonder that some think Suisham actually kicked a 110 yard field goal.

That JCam ad wasn't fake. They interviewed him on Comcast about it. He actually did that on the second try. :silly:

Omg you've got to be kidding. ALL of those Fantasy Files videos were fake. That was the whole point of them....FANTASY! And don't act like he came out and said it was true, he was more than coy about it and said he'd leave it up to the people watching to decide.

Omg you've got to be kidding. ALL of those Fantasy Files videos were fake. That was the whole point of them....FANTASY! And don't act like he came out and said it was true, he was more than coy about it and said he'd leave it up to the people watching to decide.

You obviously did not see ->":silly:"....:doh:

Um, yeah, it's pretty much impossible.

But many North Koreans actually believe that Dear Leader Kim Jong Il once played golf and scored a 34. On a par 72 course. A 38 under par. With 5 holes in one. And he never had a lesson, played only that one round, and never played again.

So no wonder that some think Suisham actually kicked a 110 yard field goal.

how is it impossible, esp if he used helium...?

also, my response was in context of someone saying the balls were different.

my logic is ive seen people in college put it in the back of the endzone, so whats not to say some one couldnt do it with a fixed ball without pads on a nice june afternoon?

thats all im sayin.

LOL you got that right, but right now he is kicking for his job, can you say incentive?

Why is he kicking for his job? Their isn't even another kicker on the team. Not to mention he made 29 kicks out of 35 attempts last year which was tied 5th in the league. He was only 4 made kicks from the all time Redskins record of 33 which Mark Mosley holds. The year before Suisham was 8 for 9 which makes his total since he's been with the Redskins 37 for 44. Plus he's only going into his 3rd year. There isn't a better kicker out there to sign.

Archived