Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WUSA9 - (Video) - Amazing 110 Yard Field Goal (merged)

HapHaszard

For those of you who think this is real, I have one question. Why can't he kick it 75 yards into the end zone on kickoffs? If he can kick it 110 yards from a tee, then why can't he kick it 75-80 yards on kick offs so the opposing teams will stop getting good field position?

:doh:

For those of you who think this is real, I have one question. Why can't he kick it 75 yards into the end zone on kickoffs? If he can kick it 110 yards from a tee, then why can't he kick it 75-80 yards on kick offs so the opposing teams will stop getting good field position?

Why is it hard for you all to realize he has to do this more then once in a game and putting too much pressure on one leg is not good. He won't make it through the season if he did this all of the time by over exerting/extending himself.

Why is it hard for you all to realize he has to do this more then once in a game and putting too much pressure on one leg is not good. He won't make it through the season if he did this all of the time by over exerting/extending himself.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I used to kick field goals and it does not wear you out to kick it as far as you can 2,3,4 or 5 or more times in a game. How many kick offs does he avg per game in a year?

If he has the ability to kick the ball in the end zone every time. He should be doing it!

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I used to kick field goals and it does not wear you out to kick it as far as you can 2,3,4 or 5 or more times in a game.

If he has the ability to kick the ball in the end zone every time. He should be doing it!

Ok. Does you chance of injury increase with over use of your legs? Players are paid millions to perform and to stay healthy. It is a business. You have to protect your assets. It is that simple.

Mine doesn't have a player. I guess it's because I'm at work.

It is using Flash Player. It must not be installed on your pc or you don't have an updated version of it. If you have right to install software on your pc then you can go to adobe.com and update your Flash Player.

Ok. Does you chance of injury increase with over use of your legs? Players are paid millions to perform and to stay healthy. It is a business. You have to protect your assets. It is that simple.

Give me a break.

First off, Suisham is not making millions. He's not that good.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, he does not have job security so he better do everything he can to keep his job. Under those conditions, if I could put it into the endzone every time. I know I would!

Give me a break.

First off, Suisham is not making millions. He's not that good.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, he does not have job security so he better do everything he can to keep his job. Under those conditions, if I could put it into the endzone every time. I know I would!

Do you have video of yourself to prove your point. Regardless of the millions or whatever he is making at the moment - the point is that chance of injury is greater. But I guess your ego is getting in the way of this simple realization.

It works now, the video was not there before. The video is fake.

Cool. So why you think the video is fake? It sure don't look fake to me. I guess the article written about it is fake as well. I am sure wusa9 can get in trouble for reporting a fake news. No?

Do you have video of yourself to prove your point. Regardless of the millions or whatever he is making at the moment - the point is that chance of injury is greater. But I guess your ego is getting in the way of this simple realization.

Here are you arguments:

1. He has been saving his leg so on kick offs, if the Skins can keep opposing teams from getting good field position, Suisham is going to worry more about leg power toward the end of the season? :doh:

I certainly hope he is not holding back. It might not matter and he's not good enough to think he would be there at the end of the year if he held back.

2. Suisham gets paid millions to stay helathy. :doh:

Suisham has not even made a million playing for the Skins.

3. You stated that I needed to post videos of me kicking filed goals to prove you are wrong. :doh:

My filed goal kicking ability has nothing to do with your argument that Suisham is saving his leg for the end of the season or that he makes millions so he needs to protect his investment.

He needs to do the best possible job he can or he won't be making anything, so if he can kick the ball in the endzone every time. I would say he better do it.

I may be wrong, but if he can kick the ball 110 yards, he better damn well kick it 80 yards every kick off so that the guys who play special teams don't get unnecessarily beat up and the opposing team has no chance to get the ball past the 20!

Shuuuuuut up! You're giving away our strategy. We like to make the other team think they have a chance. It's only sporting, old chap. :D

Archived