Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you already decided who you are voting for?

Zen-like Todd

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

i think i've taken the blue pill like lucky. although, maybe i took a lighter shade of blue...i still feel i have to vote, but i'm now more than willing to "throw my vote away" by voting for someone who has no chance to win, rather than just "deciding between the lesser of 2 evils."

'Course, your biggest complaint for the last year about the "Dem controlled Congress" is that they haven't successfully changed anything.

Absolutely. They've spent 90 percent of their time with tin foil hat investigations and inquiries instead of running the govt.

Gas was 2.19 a gallon when they took over.

Absolutely. They've spent 90 percent of their time with tin foil hat investigations and inquiries instead of running the govt.

Gas was 2.19 a gallon when they took over.

If they haven't changed anything, then the government's still following GOP policies.

If they haven't changed anything, then the government's still following GOP policies.

Nahh, the GOP actually did things to help America. They wouldnt have had more hearings on random BS while gas prices doubled in 18 months.

The Dems have run us into the ground in a short amount of time.

I'm voting Obama with me head held high.

And Larry - I ussally vote Democrat, not becasue I drank the kool aid and think the others party is satan, but because I read the platforms every 4 years.

I'm a democrat for a reason - I agree with more of the views of the Democrat Party and frankly - I would rather that they set the agenda.

Nahh, the GOP actually did things to help America. They wouldnt have had more hearings on random BS while gas prices doubled in 18 months.

The Dems have run us into the ground in a short amount of time.

Oh, you must be right. Obviously, everything that's happened in the world for the last year (well, everything that the GOP doesn't want to take credit for) has obviously happened because Congress held hearings and didn't do anything.

Since, obviously, if the Republicans had been in charge, they would have taken this country off of the course they spent 6 years putting it on.

The blame isn't on the people who established the direction. It's on the people who didn't change it.

(Does that mean that 9/11 was Bush's fault? Him not changing anything when he took over and all.)

Oh, you must be right. Obviously, everything that's happened in the world for the last year (well, everything that the GOP doesn't want to take credit for) has obviously happened because Congress held hearings and didn't do anything.

Since, obviously, if the Republicans had been in charge, they would have taken this country off of the course they spent 6 years putting it on.

The blame isn't on the people who established the direction. It's on the people who didn't change it.

(Does that mean that 9/11 was Bush's fault? Him not changing anything when he took over and all.)

Thread derailer.

Im voting for McCain because the agenda they've set over the last 2 years has been so successful. (sarcasm)

Except you can't mention a single thing they've done. In fact, you've spent the last year complaining on a daily basis about how incompetent they are, and daring anybody to come up with a single thing they've done.

The only thing you can mention here is that they've held hearings.

Name something significant that's changed in the last year, that you claim is responsible for this disaster that didn't exist before a year ago.

Or do you really want to claim that the increase in gas prices was caused by Congress investigating steroids in Baseball?

Archived