Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you already decided who you are voting for?

Zen-like Todd

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You know what's pushing me away from Obama? Look at the Democratic Party right now. It's been chaos for the entire election and it continues with the Clintons. It's just been a mess, in fighting, just chaos.

The Republicans are sitting back looking like the seasoned vets. McCain is killing him on all major issues because he has far less destractions going on.

What difference does it make then?

Obama could be a Radical Islamist. :)

Seriously, I don't think having a President with the same religion of the people we are fighting against is a good idea.

Especially the fact that EVERYTHING the terrorists do is because of their religion. They killed Americans because of their religion.

Seriously, I don't think having a President with the same religion of the people we are fighting against is a good idea.

Especially the fact that EVERYTHING the terrorists do is because of their religion. They killed Americans because of their religion.

Have you heard the rule that says that if you're in a hole past your head, stop digging?

I actually think its the perfect way to fight the war

But thats just me of course.

If they killed only because of religion, would they have gone after Musharaff 9 times? Or gotten Bhutto on time number 2?

If they killed only because of religion, would they have gone after Musharaff 9 times? Or gotten Bhutto on time number 2?

Great point, SHF.

The group responsible for some of the most suicide terrorism in the world is the Tamil Tigers, an atheist communist group, of Sri Lanka.

Religion is ancillary to other motives for terrorism.

You know I was thinking about that POV also.

It could be if Obama was elected that the terrorists would have no idea what to do and be so confused that they would question why they are even fighting in the first place. Ok not really but it could work.

I don't think this poll is really intended for those like myself, but I chose "yes, but my mind could be changed" anyway.

I'm voting for a 3rd party candidate as I have in each presidential election since I turned 18. While I realize it's largely futile, I figure it's better than not voting at all and at least it's some type of vehicle for showing dissent.

Archived