Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can McCain win it,if he picks Condoleezza Rice as VP?

michael_33

Now.. I've heard that she's not interested,but I don't know for sure...

But lets just say for the sake of it,that she decides to be McCains running mate and the VP on the ticket!

#1)Does that increase mcCain's chances a great deal?

Not only would he have the supporters of most women who voted for Hillary (cause you know the democratic women are pissed at Obama)and that would definately seal the deal with that perspective! :applause: But he might even take some swing votes from women who DID vote for OBAMA(however many there are)...

But then you have the African American voters, who like OBAMA;that McCain could swing them in his direction as well...

Then of course the regulars who already on McCains side...

#2)Would this be an intellegent strategic decision by the McCain Party? :cheers:

By the way...I can't stand Hillary,but I really like Rice...

I'm already on the McCain bandwaggon and this would seal the deal for me....

#3)Would that change any minds around here on the Obama supporters...?

Can McCain win it,if he picks Condoleezza Rice as VP

This question has already been brought up before.

And 99% of the responses were the same as below.

Hell no. McCain needs to distance himself from the Bush administration as far as possible.

It ain't happening(even though I would approve) because she brings no real base to the ticket (despite being female and black)

Maybe I'll write her in for POTUS though. :whoknows:

I have to say my son was very favorably impressed with her after spending time together.

It's cost him my vote. And right now, I'm leaning his way.

(Although not as strongly as I was two weeks ago. Don't really know why. Maybe it was the "Obama on Abortion" thread.)

I'd vote for Hillary over her.

It's cost him my vote. And right now, I'm leaning his way.

(Although not as strongly as I was two weeks ago. Don't really know why. Maybe it was the "Obama on Abortion" thread.)

I'd vote for Hillary over her.

Don't NOT vote for McCain because of me. I'm doing a write-in. :)

LOL is she was really like that underneath I'd hit that.........multiple times.

Yea, you ever notice how she always wears really, really LOOSE clothing ?

It's to conceal that curvy, busty, voluptuous body.

If she didn't wear that loose clothing, the British Prime Minister, and other nation's leaders, would be all over that, when she'd visit.

Good God. We have found an issue of unfettered agreement between dems, repubs, libs, conservs, slimists, and truthtellers. Maybe this was Bush's plan all along when he said he was a uniter, not a divider. Maybe he figured if he could be so miserable that he could get absolutely everyone to hate him he could unite the country.

Bush is an evil mastermind.

Good God. We have found an issue of unfettered agreement between dems, repubs, libs, conservs, slimists, and truthtellers. Maybe this was Bush's plan all along when he said he was a uniter, not a divider. Maybe he figured if he could be so miserable that he could get absolutely everyone to hate him he could unite the country.

Bush is an evil mastermind.

I was thinking that his legacy would be "Successfully turned the Clinton Years into The Good Old Days". :)

Let me preface my comments by saying that I love C. Rice. However, she could only hurt McCain's chances in Nov. Besides being so closely associated with the Bush administration, she's also a Black woman. For the "Reagan" Dems that McCain hopes to attract, this would be a non-starter. That is, McCain is old as dirt and having a Black woman waiting in the wings essentially gives them the choice of voting for a black man who's not associated with Bush vs. a Black woman who is. Game over.

Isn't 3.0 always an upgrade from version 2.0 ???

Not with Microsoft. Then any version that ends in zero is guaranteed to be buggier, less reliable, and slower than the previous.

Sometimes, after version x.2, then it's OK.

Archived