Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can McCain win it,if he picks Condoleezza Rice as VP?

michael_33

Not with Microsoft. Then any version that ends in zero is guaranteed to be buggier, less reliable, and slower than the previous.

Sometimes, after version x.2, then it's OK.

Sort of like, when you said, since I use Windows 98, I'm less susceptible to most of today's viruses, which only affect the newer versions of Windows, like Vista or XP ?

Sort of like, when you said, since I use Windows 98, I'm less susceptible to most of today's viruses, which only affect the newer versions of Windows, like Vista or XP ?

Back when the Love Bug virus was making the news, I had a user call me up to tell me that their computer had the virus. I asked them what OS they had, they asked me "what's that?", I say "what version of Windows". They say "98", I say "you can't have Love Bug, you're immune."

When they didn't say anything for a few second, I decided to try a joke.

"You need to upgrade your computer, so you can be compatible with the latest viruses."

They say "But, but, do I want that?"

(Curiously, when I'm being honest with people, they often don't believe me. But when I'm intentionally saying something that, I figure, is so stupid that nobody could possible take me seriously? Then they believe me.)

i hope he does pick her..... it would seal the deal for obama...... but then again we americans suffer short memories....... when i think of condi ....... i always think back to when she was being questioned by the senate commitee and was asked if they had an idea that osama was a threat with alqueda and the potential use of airplanes as a weapon..... she reponded definitively.... NO........ then dude asked what the name of the PDB in question was........ she replied........ "obama and alqueda to use airplanes as weapons."

her having any kind of political career after that........... is laughable

I'm sure she's been waiting all her life for carte blanche to use the term Thiebear so that might be her dream job. ;)

Now stop fixing my pathetic attempts at "Internet speak". It took a lot of overruling my iPhone spellcheck so you undid a lot of hard work.

I'm sure she's been waiting all her life for carte blanche to use the term Thiebear so that might be her dream job. ;)

Now stop fixing my pathetic attempts at "Internet speak". It took a lot of overruling my iPhone spellcheck so you undid a lot of hard work.

She just calls me bear... :hump:

i hope he does pick her..... it would seal the deal for obama...... but then again we americans suffer short memories....... when i think of condi ....... i always think back to when she was being questioned by the senate commitee and was asked if they had an idea that osama was a threat with alqueda and the potential use of airplanes as a weapon..... she reponded definitively.... NO........ then dude asked what the name of the PDB in question was........ she replied........ "obama and alqueda to use airplanes as weapons."

Wow... the Republicans must have been terrified of Barack for years!

Back when the Love Bug virus was making the news, I had a user call me up to tell me that their computer had the virus. I asked them what OS they had, they asked me "what's that?", I say "what version of Windows". They say "98", I say "you can't have Love Bug, you're immune."

When they didn't say anything for a few second, I decided to try a joke.

"You need to upgrade your computer, so you can be compatible with the latest viruses."

They say "But, but, do I want that?"

(Curiously, when I'm being honest with people, they often don't believe me. But when I'm intentionally saying something that, I figure, is so stupid that nobody could possible take me seriously? Then they believe me.)

:cheers: Quoted for truth, I hate it when they don't believe me when I'm being serious, but for some reason when I try to be condescending, they think its gospel.

Archived