Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

City Paper: "Snyder: Hunter, Gatherer, Ruiner"

Horatio

im aware youve been critical, ive seen your posts, and again, i dont think the mods are in anyway supposed to do that. i was merely pointing out to califan that this writer indeed does feel that way.

BLC- honest question, 'preciate an honest answer :)

So let's say there's a poster on ES who posts often... and you KNOW he's read your posts. You've had many discussions with him in the past.

Then, one day, he says that you are a Cerrato/Snyder apologist, and you're the one who wanted Chad Johnson.

So... what would you think of the person? Smart? Dumb? What? (keep in mind, you're positive they've read your many posts over a long period of time)

So how much is Betts paying you to come on here and support him?

Nothing. It's purely out of intelligence.

Just like the masses who bought real estate at the top who are now going into foreclosure, or the masses who buy the stock market at the top, and sell at the bottom, or the Cowgirl fans who complained when their star H Walker was traded prior to several SBs in a row--the masses are almost always wrong.

My goal is to help them.

Rarely is a mass opinion ever intelligent, or correct.

BLC- honest question, 'preciate an honest answer :)

So let's say there's a poster on ES who posts often... and you KNOW he's read your posts. You've had many discussions with him in the past.

Then, one day, he says that you are a Cerrato/Snyder apologist, and you're the one who wanted Chad Johnson.

So... what would you think of the person? Smart? Dumb? What? (keep in mind, you're positive they've read your many posts over a long period of time)

would definitely think hes dumb for sure.

if i say "red red red red red red", and someone claims that im saying "orange orange orange orange orange orange", theyd be kinda dumb.

Right. There's no debate on this board. It's just a board full of like-minded people who all think that Snyder's terrible. That's why everyone gets along so well -- they all agree. :rolleyes:

I apologize, you are correct. Snyder is the most popular owner in the league.

I apologize, you are correct. Snyder is the most popular owner in the league.

Pretty big leap going from what I said to what you just said. Are you sure you're 38?

the masses are almost always wrong.

Interesting. So you claim that the masses on Extremeskins are anti-Snyder, and the above post illustrates what you think of the masses.

Pretty big leap going from what I said to what you just said. Are you sure you're 38?

Interesting. So you claim that the masses on Extremeskins are anti-Snyder, and the above post illustrates what you think of the masses.

No....that was in reference to the Portis, Madden fans. Not unlike the average Dallas fans years ago, who couldn't fathom that they could possibly improve the team by trading away their star player. The most popular player on the team.

Several superbowls later--they realized their error in judgement.

No....that was in reference to the Portis, Madden fans. Not unlike the average Dallas fans years ago, who couldn't fathom that they could possibly improve the team by trading away their star player. The most popular player on the team.

Several superbowls later--they realized their error in judgement.

I'd appreciate it if you'd fix your post so that your words don't appear within my quote.

Just like the masses who bought real estate at the top who are now going into foreclosure, or the masses who buy the stock market at the top, and sell at the bottom, or the Cowgirl fans who complained when their star H Walker was traded prior to several SBs in a row--the masses are almost always wrong.

My goal is to help them.

And then there's the opposite (which also happens to be the case most of the time):

tin-foil-hat.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you'd fix your post so that your words don't appear within my quote.

Yeah, not adept at the multi-quote from one individual post yet. Not great at computer programming either.

Edit: I think I have it fixed.

Right. There's no debate on this board. It's just a board full of like-minded people who all think that Snyder's terrible. That's why everyone gets along so well -- they all agree. :rolleyes:

No Larry, the debates are about who hates Snyder more. The fans and members here all get into posts about reasons to hate Snyder, then Snyder bans them all, and some new fans join extremeskins and start the argument over.

Every once in a while you get a real craving to kick someone's rear end. I admit to having it often with Mr. Snyder. But when you get too many others to join in, especially when it's outside the "family" of Redskin fans, you start thinking that maybe enough is enough.

This guy is mad at Snyder when he makes money and when he loses money. The crack at the mods is pretty low. Sometimes they may chime in to correct something someone says, but I don't recall DS ever being "protected" around here. Even if I have periodic problems with a decision I believe has gone awry, this writer is outside the family. If they're hoping to sell more papers with this sort of trash-talking, I think they misjudged the fans.

Every once in a while you get a real craving to kick someone's rear end. I admit to having it often with Mr. Snyder. But when you get too many others to join in, especially when it's outside the "family" of Redskin fans, you start thinking that maybe enough is enough.

This guy is mad at Snyder when he makes money and when he loses money. The crack at the mods is pretty low. Sometimes they may chime in to correct something someone says, but I don't recall DS ever being "protected" around here. Even if I have periodic problems with a decision I believe has gone awry, this writer is outside the family. If they're hoping to sell more papers with this sort of trash-talking, I think they misjudged the fans.

Good post. I'm not a Snyder apologist or a Snyder hater. In fact, up until he brought Gibbs back, I pretty much thought he was a disaster of an owner. But I am willing to believe that he's learned from his mistakes, and that he generally has the organization moving in the right direction. But I find it infuriating when the same people, over and over again, bash him and the organization blindly without even being the slightest bit objective. And it's particularly annoying when it comes from, as you said, "outside the family."

I once worked for Six Flags and later for a third-party arcade company within the park in Jersey and I can tell you that no one has succeeded running that mess. Every year it seemed that someone else had bought the thing and it only got crappier and even more poorly managed.

You can't blame Snyder for that one, it's possibly an even bigger challenge than rescuing the Redskins from the grasp of Norv. With the way the economy is going now, he's going to have to sit on it for a couple of years before it can work out.

I am annoyed about the Warriors though. Arthur Blank and Jerry Jones both have had their own AFL teams up and running for a few years. The Georgia Force could probably beat the Falcons and Cowboy Jr. aka the Dallas Desperadoes are the perfect clone of their NFL counterpart, 15-1 playoff chokers last year. Snyder can still field a team by that name as the league has assumed the copyright on all names and logos, he had been the last holdout on the issue.

Also, Extremeskins seems to be doing quite alright.

My goal is to help them.

And once again you've missed the point completely. You have ZERO evidence to back-up your claim that Snyder pays people to post on here in support of him. Your belief is based on your perceptions of certain people's posts. In accordance with your post history, one could draw the conclusion that you are on Betts' pay-roll. Neither you nor I have any proof. The only difference is, I know I am joking.

The only goal I get out of your posts, and I'm not alone on this, is that you're trying to do a one-man campaign for making Betts the King of Football.

And apparently according to the masses, Snyder sucks. So I guess in your mind Snyder is great. See, sucks when someone twists your words around doesn't it? How's your own medicine taste?

Archived