Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

City Paper: "Snyder: Hunter, Gatherer, Ruiner"

Horatio

Look you Snyder employees , we know your on this board. Fess up theres nothing wrong with defending the man who signs your paycheck. Is Dans avatar really SuperFan? Vinny I already know "Whoa you see that! or Bug Eye" for short, Larry must be "Coffee Getter or Sonny,Sam & Gopher".

Hey, Mr. Snyder- If you want to pay me to be an employee of the Redskins to say good things about the team send me a PM.

I've been doing it all this time for free :mad: :laugh:

At times I actually want a Larry Michaels to fill me in on my favorite team...because sometimes I just want to feel the optimism. When it comes to sports teams, I don't need "fair and balanced" 100% of the time. Sometimes, I want a reason to believe good things are about to happen. That's when a Larry Michaels can be a benefit.
Karl, is that you?

Don't be surprised if sometime in the near future Dave McKenna dies in a bizarre gardening accident.

if youre referring to this article, he just said the mods protect snyder but the majority of everyone else dislikes him.

The Mods definitely protect Snyder. Two threads in the last year I started about him were closed instantly.

While I would have preferred a more objective tone, it sounds like a Michael Moore documentary, the facts are tough to dispute.

It also fails to mention his singular success: a Washington Redskins football team that will always remain profitable, no matter how poorly he runs it, thanks to Lovers. The antithesis of a "Hater," someone who will LOVE whatever Snyder does with the Skins, no matter how ineffectual. The Lovers are footing the bill, however, and if I was paying what Snyder charges, for the product he puts on the field, I might be in denial too.

The Mods definitely protect Snyder. Two threads in the last year I started about him were closed instantly.

While I would have preferred a more objective tone, it sounds like a Michael Moore documentary, the facts are tough to dispute.

It also fails to mention his singular success: a Washington Redskins football team that will always remain profitable, no matter how poorly he runs it, thanks to Lovers. The antithesis of a "Hater," someone who will LOVE whatever Snyder does with the Skins, no matter how ineffectual. The Lovers are footing the bill, however, and if I was paying what Snyder charges, for the product he puts on the field, I might be in denial too.

Please. There's no way for you to back your statement up - unless you're going to release the MOD's PMs to you that they closed your thread because you said **** about D.S. - and they're not going to allow you (or anyone) to do that either. I might as well say I'm Abe ****'n Lincoln on here for all the the proof I have to back up the statement.

I'm not going to argue your points about documentary style, objectivity, or 'Haters' and 'Lovers" - because those are your opinions.

But to make a statement like your first, that you can't prove in any way whatsoever, is just dumb.

Snyder might be a nice person. I don't know him.

What I do know is this: he is one of the worst owners in the league w/r/t making the difficult decisions necessary to build a winner. He has hurt this franchise far more than any other owner could have. The only thing he is good at is squeezing money out of the Redskins.

I also know this: criticism of him is allowed here. I have proven that point. I have frequently said that he has ruined this franchise and that it will never change until he is gone. I'm certainly not beloved by the Mods, but I've never been banned or told to stop being critical.

So I guess you mean me too. Please show me some examples. Put up or shut up time. :)

As for your threads, I assume you mean this one

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245496

Which was closed because it was REDUNDANT. The board already had a thread discussing that topic. Do you understand what redundant means? Serious question.

And then there was this thread. Which had nothing to do with the owner. It was closed because it was a dumb thread, redundant, and instantly lowered the IQ of anyone who clicked on it by about 10 points.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217619

So nice try. Now it's plain to everyone that not only do you not have a clue, you are a flat out liar too. :)

Try again.

Here's every thread you ever started going back to August of 2006.

The following two were closed:

Thank Goodness Our Owner & GM Didn't Get What They Wanted. . .

This one was closed because there multiple threads on the same thing at the time you chose to post your thread.

Vikes Cowboys Game: This Could Be The Break We Need

This doesn't even remotely relate to Snyder.

Snyder might be a nice person. I don't know him.

What I do know is this: he is one of the worst owners in the league w/r/t making the difficult decisions necessary to build a winner. He has hurt this franchise far more than any other owner could have. The only thing he is good at is squeezing money out of the Redskins.

I also know this: criticism of him is allowed here. I have proven that point. I have frequently said that he has ruined this franchise and that it will never change until he is gone. I'm certainly not beloved by the Mods, but I've never been banned or told to stop being critical.

Your s/n should say it all about the MODs not manhandling the board or it's posters.

Anyone really think that they'd THIS guy on the board if the MODs were really 'little dictators"?

Unless...

This board is some giant conspiracry of Daniel Snyder's to win the fan's hearts! And SnyderMustGo is the proof that we've needed all along. He's the plant that makes everyone think this is an open and free board! MUAHAHAHAHA! That'll teach those Redskins fans!

Daniel Snyder! You Impotent ****!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Okay, now back to the OP.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy McKenna's articles. They're 'fun'. Kind of like reading conspiracy theories or watching UFO Programs on the Discovery Channel.

I look forward to many more. His article about the parking fiasco at Six Flags is one of my all time favorites.

It's also fun to see who comes out of the woodwork to post in these threads. :munchout:

Isn't this the way every thread about a City Paper Redskins article ends up?

On the other hand, the City Paper ends up as blankets for the bums in the winter & TP for them in the summer.:)

The following two were closed:

Thank Goodness Our Owner & GM Didn't Get What They Wanted. . .

This one was closed because there multiple threads on the same thing at the time you chose to post your thread.

Vikes Cowboys Game: This Could Be The Break We Need

This doesn't even remotely relate to Snyder.

Thoth tends to run away when presented with facts like these. Maybe that's what he means by suppressing dissent? The mods suppress his dissent by presenting him with facts he can't refute. :silly:

Ridiculous claims about censorship here.

Having said that, I would bet there are 3-5 posters on here that are paid by Snyder.

Just little minions, secretaries or paper pushers that he pays an extra $100 a week, to come on during their lunch break to support the team.

Snyder could go on a shooting spree, and 3-5 people here would support him.

"It could have been worse....he was stressed."

Edit: 3-5 people besides Karl, who is a paid employee of Snyder that comes on and defends him.

Archived