Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

City Paper: "Snyder: Hunter, Gatherer, Ruiner"

Horatio

He can't sell luxury boxes and club seats at FedEx at the moment. Do you think he will be able to sell PSLs at new stadium?

Of the 7 or 8 regulars that have shared season tickets with me over the years, not a one of them will even consider going to a game at that stadium again. Whether it's just a cost-to-value thing, the general cycle of mediocrity the team is in, or just general apathy...I don't know. But I believe that without some major shift in philosophy, we are less than a few seasons away from having to be concerned with local blackouts.

Anybody else heard about new a new tailgating policy for FedEx, that limits tailgating to the "last few rows of each lot"?

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=290175

If true, and if enforced, this is going to make tailgating more difficult...

WHAT DID I SAY!!! I've been "joking" about this for two years...about how Snyder would eventually introduced some kind of Platinum Tailgating Pass that you have to PAY FOR in order to have the privilege of tailgating!! This is just the first step in that process!!!

And the Skins game-day experience continues to get worse....:doh:

WHAT DID I SAY!!! I've been "joking" about this for two years...about how Snyder would eventually introduced some kind of Platinum Tailgating Pass that you have to PAY FOR in order to have the privilege of tailgating!! This is just the first step in that process!!!

And the Skins game-day experience continues to get worse....:doh:

I don't know how everyone who tailgates can fit into "the last few rows of each lot." So if Step One in his master plan is to make regular tailgating inconvenient and uncomfortable, this new rule will do the trick.

He was talking about Franklin Field in Philly, named after President Benjam....

er, never mind. :paranoid:

LOL. Actually, there used to be a John F Kennedy Stadium in Philly. I know they used to play the Army-Navy game there a lot and also had concerts (I went to the Live Aid concert there in '85). I think they finally tore it down to make room for the arena (now Wachovia Center) that replaced the Spectrum for the Flyers and Sixers.

LOL. Actually, there used to be a John F Kennedy Stadium in Philly. I know they used to play the Army-Navy game there a lot and also had concerts (I went to the Live Aid concert there in '85). I think they finally tore it down to make room for the arena (now Wachovia Center) that replaced the Spectrum for the Flyers and Sixers.

True, and I remember lots and lots of announcers and others mistakenly calling RFK Stadium JFK Stadium instead...

I demand the five minutes of my life back that it took to read this article. It really didnt say anything new and it covers a topic that doesnt really concern me. If I want to hear about Wall Street I will read the Economist not the City Newspaper.

I hope you realize this **** rag that is supposed to be considered an article is over a year old. So, not only did it not say anything new, it was no where close to being new. Sorry, I'm not trying to pour lemon juice on your lost five minutes wound. :silly:

Archived