Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have just 1 simple question for those of you,who don't believe in Jesus Christ.

michael_33

If you are a non-believer in Christ being King of Kings and you don't believe in the 2nd coming of his return or the rapture or any prophesy that is written in the bible....

Then my question is this....

Why is it important for non-believers in Christ to destroy Isreal?

Why not Africa....Or......Europe......or......China......or N.Koreas Kim jung Ill....

Why not Russia and Putin's obvious forged election and turn dictatorship...?

Why does it have to be Isreal?

Can you explain that to me?What has Isreal done to deserve complete and total annihilation?

If you are a non-believer in Christ being King of Kings and you don't believe in the 2nd coming of his return or the rapture or any prophesy that is written in the bible....

You do realize that the Jewish people that live in Israel don't believe in Jesus as the King of Kings.. And I doubt they want to kill themselves. Or the annihilation of Israel.

I don't believe he was anything more than a prophet. You might want to pull up Google, its helpful in these early morning ponderings after a couple glasses.

What Thiebear said and whether I believe in Israel as a holy land or not or even whether it is or not doesn't actually matter if there are millions or billions who do. Whether it's true or a convention that many have bought into, perception sometimes forces reality.

Have you ever gotten jealous and gotten into a fight because of something that you wrongly suspected? If you act on a lie or false impression the actions still have impact.

I tend to think of Israel as symboliclly, historically important, but I also think synogogues, mosques, temples, and churches are in fact irrelevent. If God is real than God lives everywhere and your thoughts, devotion, and prayer need no specific place or bricks and mortar. The idea of Israel, the idea of a safe place, a home, a haven is much more important than the land that is called Israel. Much like the idea of the United States is more important than the acres of dirt or man-decided boundaries that bind her.

Well I believe in Jesus but not Organized Religion. Religion is a personal thing and we should not have to be told what to believe. :2cents: Ok I am done here......:movefast:

The religious threads have jumped the shark

:yes:

Your view is very particular to American Protestant Evangelicals.

Regarding your question of why it is important for non-believers to destroy Israel ... only a relatively small portion of local Islamists have thoughts of this and this is because of very recent history (i.e. the view that Israel stole their land). This is a local conflict. The Asians, Africans, South Americans, Europeans and the majority of North Americans are not concerned with the security of Israel one way or another, irrespective of whether they are Protestant, Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Shinto, Atheist, Agnostic, etc. etc. Less than 5% of the people on the planet care about this.

Your perspective is very limited and narrow. :2cents:

I thought everyone knew. It's a Christian conspiracy. The Jews have to be in the holy land so Christ can return and kill all the infidels. That's why the US supports Israel. Of course, Muslims don't believe that and just want their land back. And the Jews they have a right of passage for the land.

Why not Africa....Or......Europe......or......China......or N.Koreas Kim jung Ill....

Why not Russia and Putin's obvious forged election and turn dictatorship...?

Why does it have to be Isreal?

Can you explain that to me?What has Isreal done to deserve complete and total annihilation?

:doh: Ridiculous thread.

You think every person who doesn't believe in Christ wants to destroy Israel? :twitch: Including, I don't know...say...maybe...American Jews? Right, they (not to mention pretty much everyone that isn't a neo-nazi or super-radical of one kind or another) are just waiting for the day Israel is annihalated.

I don't even know where to start.

Your view is very particular to American Protestant Evangelicals.

Regarding your question of why it is important for non-believers to destroy Israel ... only a relatively small portion of local Islamists have thoughts of this and this is because of very recent history (i.e. the view that Israel stole their land). This is a local conflict. The Asians, Africans, South Americans, Europeans and the majority of North Americans are not concerned with the security of Israel one way or another, irrespective of whether they are Protestant, Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Shinto, Atheist, Agnostic, etc. etc. Less than 5% of the people on the planet care about this.

Your perspective is very limited and narrow. :2cents:

I agree with this more or less.

I don't know where these people get off inventing fantastic opinions and assigning them to people they don't even communicate with. More importantly, I don't understand why millions of people follow those who do.

Anyway Michael 33, your premise is just plain false on several levels.

Archived