Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So how about them Giants / Eagles

bedlamVR

So much of ATN get taken up with the Cowboys I was wondering where all the Eagles fans and Giants fans were?

Come on TR1/bubba we know you can rile the cowboys fans but that is like shooting fish in a thimble, but can you not dig up any dirt (interesting articles) about our other erstwhile NFCE rivals ?

Is Number 5 still around how about Westbrook 36 whats going on with Shepard, how is Bunkley coming along is McNabb happy ? And Tom and the other giants fans hows it going in the big blue . Is Strahan coming back do you have the best roster since 85 and what are the chances of you getting back to the top ...that R word was never popular in NY in the 80s and 90s how about now ?

Other teams fans ...is there anybody out there ...

I really do wish there were more eagles/giants fans who visited and talked about their teams but that will change when the season starts.

It's hard for me, an Iggles fan, to get pumped up about the season when it's still May. Come training camp, it should get a lot more interesting. Only things to discuss about the Iggles are Lito situation, MJG/TH starting battle, and the DL rotation. NEXT offseason will most likely be the one involving much discussion, as if McNabb doesn't do extremely well this year, he'll most likely be gone.

It's hard for me, an Iggles fan, to get pumped up about the season when YOUR TROPHY CASE IS EMPTY...... Come training camp, it should get a lot more interesting. Only things to discuss about the Iggles are Lito situation, MJG/TH starting battle, and the DL rotation. NEXT offseason will most likely be the one involving much discussion, as if McNabb doesn't do extremely well this year, he'll most likely be gone.

Fixed that for ya....

It's hard for me, an Iggles fan, to get pumped up about the season when it's still May. Come training camp, it should get a lot more interesting. Only things to discuss about the Iggles are Lito situation, MJG/TH starting battle, and the DL rotation. NEXT offseason will most likely be the one involving much discussion, as if McNabb doesn't do extremely well this year, he'll most likely be gone.

Very true and we haven't hit the deadzone that begins when OTA's end in June and ends about a week before camp starts.

With the Birds it has been about injuries the last couple of years. Birds are do for a rebound this year so we will see what happens.

Archived